하나 (one)

He was sweating. He was moving so professionally, but he kept on saying he wasn't good enough yet. I was trying to cheer him up every time he was about to burst out crying. His friends were also working very, very hard and they were never satisfied. Their biggest dream was to make it into the music industry and become really famous. I always told them, they should keep a low profile, but they were ready for anything.

   I remember him dancing and singing when we were younger. I always wanted to play hide and seek or some monopoly, but he would always choose to practice. Sometimes, we would fight over this but he always promised me, we would do anything I wanted at the end of the day. When he was exhausted.

   "Y/N? How was it?". He asked me, but as soon as he realized I was lost in my thoughts, he sighed and came to sit next to me. He was breathing heavily and for one minute, I thought he wasn't able to breathe. "I'm sorry, I'm so selfish Y/N, but tomorrow is my first audition and I'm so freaking anxious". He said and looked himself in the mirror. I didn't respond. We looked each other in the mirror. The silence was the only thing present in the dance room. I was lost in my mind and he, in his anxiety. What if he would leave? For the U.S or Europe? What if I would never see him again? I tried to let go of these thoughts, or else I would start crying. "Are you ok, Y/N?". He asked me, and when I was about to tell him how I felt someone burst into the room. "Jimin!! Come on, we need to practice our choreography". Tall, black-haired Jin said and Jimin did as he was told. He turned around to look at me and he winked. Aw, how I loved this. He smiled and ran with Jin for the rehearsal.

   If he left, I would never have the opportunity to confess. He would become famous and forget me.

   "Jimin?". I asked him as we were lying on my bed. "Are you ever going to forget me?". I asked him and he widened his eyes and started laughing. "Are you kidding me, Y/N? Never!". He said and hugged me. But, deep inside I didn't believe him.

HELLO everyone! Hope you did enjoy the first chapter of my story and you will keep on reading it ;) 

Also, I would love it if you checked out my new LISKOOK FMVs on youtube. It would mean a lot xx 

1) www.youtube.com/watch?v=d9dbT1RESms

2) www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y2ru_lYwiM

3) www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB2a3blOX_g

4) www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvNkUK3bLNc

5) www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UgD4Pxhn6M