세 (three)

Three days had passed and I still hadn't talked with Jimin. I was feeling awful and I didn't have the courage to call him. It was late at night and my parents had gone out. I instantly thought of calling Jimin, but then I remembered we didn't talk. I decided to call Jungkook. He wasn't answering and just when I was about to hang up, I heard a familiar voice. "Hey". Jimin said and I froze. "Jimin, I want to see you". I told him and there was no response, although I could hear his breathing. "Please, Jimin". I insisted. "Meet me at the park. Twenty minutes". He said and hung up. I dropped my phone and I went straight to my room to get dressed.

   Those twenty minutes wouldn't pass as I was heading to the park near to both of our houses. When we were younger I used to play the guitar, while Jimin would sing. There was one day, we had earned a fair amount of money and he got me a pink teddy bear. I still had that one.

I was sitting on a bench when I turned my face to the right seeing his figure. I immediately stood up and I burst into his hug. He hugged me back tightly and we stayed like this for almost three minutes. I finally let go of him, so I could stare at his face. He seemed really sad, tired but also relieved. So was I . "I'm sorry, Jimin. It was a big misunderstanding". I said and he kissed me. His soft lips were on mine and his body came closer to mine. It took me some time to process with all this situation, but I finally let myself into his desire. He was putting all of his love in his kiss and touch and I finally knew how he was feeling about me all of these years. He, then, let go of my lips although it felt like he didn't want to. He smiled at me but then tears started falling down on his cheeks. "Jimin, what's wrong?". I asked him worriedly. "Y/N, I shouldn't have done this". Why? My eyes widened and I didn't understand the reason why. He turned his back and started breathing heavily. "I shouldn't have done this. I had told myself I should have resisted the urge, but I couldn't. I couldn't". Jimin said and I felt my heart skip a beat. I felt fluttered. I hugged him from behind. He intertwined his fingers with mine. He was sobbing. "I don't want to leave either, Y/N". Jimin said while turning to face me. "What? What are you talking about, Jimin?". I asked him and I pulled away, even though I didn't want to. "We're leaving Y/N". Where are you going? "We're going overseas. To the U.S". Jimin said really scared of my reaction. I couldn't believe his words. I covered my mouth and started crying. He made some steps closer to me, with the intention of hugging me, but I didn't let him. "So, you just meet up with me, you kiss me and then you announce you're leaving? And I don't know, for good?". I shouted at him and kept on sobbing. "Y/N, I don't have a choice. It's the greatest opportunity-". "There are many opportunities here, Jimin!". I interrupted him. "That's what I didn't want you to say". Jimin answered sadly. Νο, no. I couldn't destroy again everything. But he was the one who kissed me. He was the one who connected us. And at that moment his was giving up on us.