일곱(seven)

I laid on my bed and I started crying. I knew it! I knew he would end up feeling famous and forget about us. About everything. I started imagining all the girls that would fangirl over him. What if he did fall for a girl? Wasn't I the one? Guess not.

   Y/F/N had noticed how sad I was but she couldn't do anything. She was by my side and that's all I needed. We were sitting in my room talking and laughing over stuff. I had tried to get Jimin a little bit off my mind, but it was hard. BTS had become quite famous in Korea. They all wanted BTS to come back to their hometown, but still, the company didn't want to. "Y/N!!!!". My friend screamed and scared me. "WHAT?". I asked and hit her playfully. "BTS ARE COMING!". She started jumping on the bed. "Wait, what?". I couldn't believe in what she was talking about. "Read this!". She said and passed me her cell phone. BTS were coming back to Korea for a fansign and a concert. I started screaming and crying. I didn't know if there were happy or sad tears but I couldn't keep myself together. "We're going, right?". Y/F/N asked me. "Of course, we're going!". I said and smiled, although deep inside I felt broken.

   That day came. The fansign. I couldn't sleep all night. I would see him once again. I woke up really early and got dressed up as we had to leave quickly. Crowds of fangirling chicks would already be there and that thought made me really angry. But deep inside, I had something none of those girls had. Y/F/N was wearing a Jungkook blouse and I started laughing. She blushed and hugged me. "I'm so happy for you!! You're going to see him again". She said and started doing her exciting dance. I sighed and looked at my phone. "We have to get the bus!!". I said and we started running.

   We arrived at a huge building were the fansign would take place. Many, many girls were waiting to get into and others were jumping, crying, screaming, or fainting. I rolled my eyes at that sight and we went to stand in that long queue. I was so impatient. Y/F/N had got into conversations with other fans. There were girls that were wearing Jimin's blouses which made me extremely jealous.

   It was finally our time to get into the building. My legs were trembling and I couldn't move properly. "Are you ok?". Y/F/N asked me holding my arm. I nodded and smiled at her. No, I wasn't ok. Suddenly, I heard girls screaming. We walked faster to the auditorium and my eyes widened. There he was. Waving at his fans and sending kisses to everyone. He hadn't noticed me and I kept on trying not to be noticed. I covered my face with my hair and waited patiently for my turn to go and talk with them. I felt like throwing up but it wasn't the right time to feel sick. I stared at him. He was smiling and signing pictures. He would hold their hands and look at them into their eyes. That made me jealous. Very jealous. "Y/N, your turn is coming. Be strong". Y/F/N said and some other girls looked at us curiously. I nodded my head and took a deep breath. Jimin was the first one signing. There was one girl in front of me and then I would finally get to talk to him. I was trembling like an earthquake was taking place on my body and tears started rolling down my eyes burning my cheeks and soul, like lava.

   He was saying something to Namjoon who was sitting next to him. I stood in front of him when Namjoon noticed me and his eyes widened. Jimin turned his face to me and it went blank. His fingers that were holding the pen were trembling and he started sweating. I kept on looking at him with tears in my eyes. "Y/N...-". "Can you sign this for me?". I interrupted him pathetically and fake-smiled. He took my notebook with shaky hands and opened the first page. A tear of his fell on the blank page and he quickly wiped it away. He wrote something, I didn't see and he gave me back the notebook. He lifted his head to look at me and I saw his red eyes.

That was when I felt everything.