십 (ten)

His hands moved from the lower to the upper part of my back. His touch was the softest and the loveliest. He was kissing me with so much passion making every sad or angry feeling go away. He tickled me and I laughed, hitting him playfully. "I missed this, so much". Jimin said and pecked me a kiss. "I've missed you so much Chimchim". I said and hugged him. "When I saw you at the meet and greet I lost the earth underneath my feet. I actually couldn't believe it was you. Ha!". I continued. He smiled and squizzed me onto his chest. "It was the greatest thing that happened to me when I saw you". He said and looked into my eyes. "I was so relieved you'd come. I was so much under pressure all this time that I wanted the person that made me feel calm and safe". He kept on saying. I couldn't believe in his words. Just when I had thought he had forgotten about me, he came and said all those sweet words. "Thank you for keeping your promise, Jimin". I told him. "I don't know what I'd do if you had forgotten my existence". I said and for a minute I thought I would start crying. He touched my cheek like he knew he would have to prevent my tears from falling and kissed me. "I will never forget you, Y/N. You're my best friend, my family, my girlfriend". He said and giggled, making me blush. I was his girlfriend. Park Jimin's girlfriend.

   I was lost in my thoughts while we were watching a movie. There was still enough cake and Jimin would feed me like I was a little child. "What's that?". He asked me and I came back to reality, letting my thoughts slip away for a bit. He started reading something and my eyes widened when I realized what he was interested in. "NO! Not this one!". I said and grabbed it. "Why, why not? It's really good Y/N. I didn't know you wrote songs". He said and a huge smile appeared on his face. I was kind of surprised. "Well, you liked it?". I asked and my cheeks turned light red. "Of course I did! Please, let me finish reading it". Jimin pleaded with puppy eyes. I didn't let him read the whole song. "It's not done yet". I said and smirked. He frowned and kept on looking at me with pleading eyes. "No, Jimin!!". I said and laughed. "Okay, then". He said and started tickling me making me punch him really hard. "That was for not being patient". I said and laughed off his face in pain. He laughed and gave up. "Y/N?". He asked me. "Yes?". I waited for what he had to say. He wanted to say something but something else was preventing him from doing it. He smiled, making his eyes smile and he kissed me. I was kind of disappointed and curious about what he wanted to say. He started kissing my shoulder and headed with soft kisses to my ear. "I love you, Y/N". He whispered.