십사 (fourteen)

It was late in the evening, but Y/F/N hadn't visited you yet. You hadn't told about Jungkook being there, so you're quite sure that she would lose her mind. Jungkook and Jimin were watching some TV, relaxing and eating as if there was no tomorrow. "Chill with the food guys. I don't want anyone to blame me for getting you out of shape". I said and they both laughed. "Chill, Y/N. Our workout sessions are so hard that those calories will be burnt in no minute". Jungkook said and Jimin gigged. "Why don't you come sit with us?". Jimin asked me with a piece of pizza in his mouth. "Well, I was thinking of going to the supermarket. I would like to prepare something special for you guys. For the dinner with Y/F/N". I said and winked at Jungkook. I saw him blushing even though he tried to hide. "Aw, you don't have to babe. Pizza is just great". Jimin answered with his eyes stuck on TV. "Not pizza, again. Oh my God, you really seemed to need this break don't you?". I asked them, realizing how much time they'd spent doing nothing. "Well, you haven't told me anything about your daily routine there...". I said in a cute way, pulling myself into his chest and grabbing his slice of pizza. "Well, there's not much interest. It's really hard. Not as hard as the Korean industry, but we have so many open doors there". Jimin said and softly caressed me. "Are you ever coming back here, guys?". I asked, not wanting to hear their answer. The boys looked at each other. They wouldn't say anything. "It's okay. Let's not talk about this stuff on holidays". I said trying to act normal. Jimin let out a heavy breath and looked away from my gaze. I wasn't mad or anything...I had thought of moving with him in the U.S, but something was keeping me here. I loved my country... Could I leave everything behind for the one I love?...

   I had decided to go to the supermarket. Jimin offered to come with me, but I ensured him that I was okay to go by myself. Even more, the menu was a surprise! I dressed up really warmly, as it was really cold outside. I waved at the guys who were then, half-awake half-asleep and I closed the door very slowly and mutedly. At that moment, Y/F/N called me. I picked it up and thank God I didn't reveal anything about the boys. "Guess what?!?". She told me and my eyes widened in curiosity. "Do you remember this guy from the clothing store? The one that would always flirt with me?Well, I went there today to get a gift for my mother and sister AND...Oh, My GOD! He asked me out!". Y/F/N said and I froze. Everything I had planned was gone. I remember her always talking to me about how she wanted to meet Jungkook again and maybe go out with him, cause I had told her that I could match them up. But now?... "Y/N? You there?". She said and all my thoughts disappeared. "YES! This is fantastic! When is the date?". I asked her trying to act like nothing bad had happened in my head. "Tomorrow, we're going for dinner and for drinks! I can't believe it Y/N! OH! Did the boys arrive?". She asked and I didn't know what to say. "Yeah, they've arrived all of them". I told her and then silence was spread through our line. "Um, are they at your house?". She told me in her cute tone, breaking the silence. "Well, only Jimin and...". "Jungkook?". She said surprised and then again silence. "I wanted to invite you for dinner tonight...but I don't know if you want to see him". I told her and she giggled nervously. She had been dying to meet him again. "I will come. It's not like I already have a boyfriend or something". She told me and I felt so relieved. "See you tonight, then. Come at nine o'clock". I told her and we ended the call. Thank God.

    It was a quarter to nine and we're all waiting for Y/F/N to arrive. Jungkook was in his best clothes and Jimin was still arguing between the black or the grey t-shirt. "Go with the grey one". Jungkook advised him and he did as he was told. "Are you nervous Kookie?". I asked him seeing how he was playing a game on his phone. And how his legs were moving nervously. "Um, I would lie If I said no...". He said and there was a soft smile on his face. What would I do with both of them? I felt two hands grabbing my waist and pulling me close to them I turned around and saw my beautiful and cute Chimchim. We went to the kitchen so Jungkook wouldn't have to deal with us. He kissed me and pulled me close to him as if he was craving for one thing. "I'm so hungry". He said and I was sure he wasn't talking about the food I had prepared. I giggled and kissed him passionately back. He squizzed my booty and licked my neck as if I was made of sugar. "You're my lollipop!". He said and we both giggled. "You have to be patient Chimchim". I told him and I kissed him back when the doorbell rang. I headed straight to the living room to greet in Y/F/N, but Jungkook had already done it. They were there staring at each other saying nothing. My friend was wearing some white trousers, a pink top and pink boots. She was fantastic. "You look beautiful". Jungkook told her and she blushed. I and Jimin stood there looking at each other and giggling at the sight of those two lovebirds. Maybe that date she had for the day after wouldn't go as planned...