다섯 (five)

The next day, I woke up really early as I didn't want to be late or cause them delay. I quickly dressed up and had some breakfast. As I made my way out of the house, it shook me that I had forgotten something. I run to my room to get it.

   I knocked on the door and a sleepy Jungkook showed up. He smiled and hugged me and he welcomed me. "Jimin! Your girl-". "Y/N is here!!!". Namjoon interrupted him and widened his eyes, warning him to be more careful. Girlfriend, huh? There was a loud noise upstairs like something was broken and then a hurried Jimin appeared with a big smile on his face. "What happened?". His mum said and looked at me smiling. "Oh, hey Y/N! How are you?". Mrs. Park asked me and we hugged. "I'm fine. How are you?". I asked and she sighed. "Well, my boy is leaving. I could have been better". She giggled and hugged Jimin. "Oh, eoma! It's going to be fine! I've taught you how to use Skype. Everything will be fine!". He tried to calm her down but she couldn't keep her tears. I felt really sad for her. I knew how she felt. "JIMIN!! Where's my passport???". Jin screamed from upstairs. "It's in my bag!!". Jimin answered and sighed. "Come with me, Y/N!". He said and led me to his room upstairs. He closed the door. "Jimin-". He interrupted me with a kiss. I gave in the kiss and we both fell on his bed. He started tickling me and I couldn't stop laughing. "Oh, Jimin! I totally forgot". I said and I pushed him aside still laughing. I took something from my bag and gave it to him. His eyes widened. "Aww Y/N!". He said and hugged the pink teddy bear. "It will keep you company when you feel alone and I won't be there for you". I said a little sad. He was about to cry when Taehyung, "GUYS! Oh, sorry!". He said and quickly closed the door. He knocked. "Can I come in?". He said and we both laughed. "Yes, Tae!". Jimin said in exasperation. He was cute, when angry. A shy Taehyung entered and smiled awkwardly. "It's time to go". He said and we looked at each other. It was time.

   We arrived at the airport and I helped the boys with their bags. Quite a lot of bags. Jin rolled his eyes when he saw me carrying heavy stuff. "Y/N! No! Don't carry these!!". He said in his cute voice and took the bag from my hand. I laughed and thanked him. Jimin walked to me and grabbed me by the waist, kissing me on the cheek. "Oh, come on dude! Kiss her properly". Jungkook laughed and winked at us. I blushed. Jimin giggled and showed him his tongue. "I didn't know you knew what proper kisses were". Namjoon laughed at him and Jungkook sighed.

   We headed to their gate, after checking-in the bags. Jimin was holding the pink bear in his embrace and holding my hand tightly as if he didn't want to part with me. "Guys, it's time". Yoongi said and everyone started saying goodbye to their families. Others were crying and others were just joking around trying to hide their sadness. I was standing there looking at Jimin hugging his brother and parents. "Oh, Jin come on!!!". Everyone started laughing and aww-ing him when he was the one who started crying the most. "We're so proud of you". Hoseok's mother said to everyone and we knew it was about time. Jimin looked at me and quickly hugged me lifting me up. "I'm going to miss you so much!!". He said and started doing circles. I laughed and hid my face into his shoulders. "Good luck, Jimin!". I whispered in his ear. He kissed me and everyone OHH-ed us. He blushed and I giggled. He put me down and smiled at me. "See you, Y/N". He said in a cute tone and I kissed him on the cheek.

   We were looking at them walking away, waving us from the security post. They were jumping and drawing hearts in the air. Their mothers were crying and some sibling were shouting and jumping. I was only looking at Jimin. Until I lost sight of him. See you, Jimin