십칠 (seventeen)

The next day was horrible. BTS's agent had called them. They had to get back to work, as soon as possible. "What are you talking about?". I said angrily while Jimin was preparing his things. Jungkook burst in, in a hurry. "Are you ready, Jimin?". He asked, while Jungkook was already ready. "Oh, you can't leave too soon. It's not fair". I said hugging him tightly. "I'm so sorry babe. I didn't expect this. But work is work". He said in his soft voice. "What do you mean, Jimin? What about me? Don't you care about me?". I said in a heavy tone. Jungkook understood a huge fight was about to start, so he just left leaving a crying me and a Jimin who'd lost all words. "How can you be asking this, Y/N? It's my work, my dreams! If I have to go, I must go! You know, I love you but I have a career to pursue. I will come back as soon as I have a free schedule. I promise. I will text you, we will skype. Okay babe?". He tried to hug me, but I pushed him away. "Don't try to act like everything is going to be fine. DON'T! You've said all those things so many freaking times, but you never do anything of what you tell me. I don't want to interfere with your work, I know how much it means to you. But, you could have at least informed me-". "I didn't know anything Y/N! I really didn't". He interrupted me, moving closer to me. "Jimin, I really want to be your girlfriend, your support, your biggest fan... I will always be. But, I don't think if we could-". "Please, Y/N...don't do this". Jimin's voice broke and tears started coming off of his eyes. "I'm so sorry Chimchim, but I don't think this can go on". Tears couldn't stop falling on my cheeks. He pulled me in his tightest hug and he was sobbing. He was crying and I had never seen him before like that. "Please, Y/N... you're my strength. Without you, I can't do it. I need your love to support me through all of this... this bullhshit nerve-wrecking job. I can't handle it on my own Y/N... You're the one that makes me wake up everyday. Everytime I perform on stage, I imagine you sitting there and waving at me. Who's going to be my biggest fan?". He said and I couldn't believe in his words. I couldn't believe he meant all those things. I couldn't control my tears, my heart and my mind. "You need to find the strength Jimin". I said as cold-hearted as I could. "You've no idea how much I suffer when I see all those fangirls trying to just get a touch of your hand. And YES, I get jealous everytime you touch someone's hand, cause at THAT moment I wish it could be me. I am so sorry Jimin. But being an artist's girl is much harder than I'd thought. I love you so much, but I can't handle this distance. We're so far and sometimes I'm not even sure you miss me. I see you smiling when singing and dancing and this is when I tell myself, THIS is what he loves to do. THIS is what gives him strength and oxygen. Not love. Not some girl like me. I'm just your childhood best friend-". "You're my woman". He interrupted me and kissed me on the lips. A deep kiss, I would long miss. I broke it off and looked at him for one last time. "Just, please... don't forget me". I said in tears and commanded him to leave. He was in shock. I knew he was. But, I couldn't bear the thought of him being away from me again. I just loved being with him all that time, and suddenly he had to go. And I was lost. I hope I wouldn't be forgotten.