스물 (twenty)

I never found out if I was wrong that day. BTS became even more famous and I totally lost contract of him. I finished university and I applied for many jobs and thankfully I was accepted to the most of them. I had moved on with my life, seeing new guys, trying to have a normal boyfriend. But, there was still something missing. No one could even replace him. It was like I was searching for someone who'd meet Jimin's expectations. I was totally wrong on that.

   I and Y/F/N were having dinner at a restaurant. She totally got, something was on my mind. "Is it Jimin?". She asked me, kind of disappointed. I didn't want to answer but she understood it. "I know it's stupid of me to still think of him. But, it's just I haven't found yet someone who'd be... better than him". I told her and took a full bite of my food. "You'll never find someone as good as Jimin. Everyone is different from each other. You just need to feel good about you and move on entirely for you. Jimin will always be in your heart-". "But, we're childhood friends...how could he forget him?". I interrupted her and my eyes got watery. Y/F/N held my hand tightly. "Unfortunately, not all relationships last forever. People come and go. It depends on how much effort you'll put to keep someone in your life". She said, but I was still not convinced. "I've tried so hard. But he won't even talk to me". I told her and I drank some water to prevent my voice from cracking. Some girls next to us started giggling and screaming, making the waitress to shush them. "Please, could you turn up the TV volume for a second?". One girl said and I rolled my eyes. The waitress seemed confused. "It's the music awards show and BTS just won!". She kept on saying and she convinced the waitress after all. My eyes widened and were focused on the TV of the restaurant. Everyone at the award show was screaming and applauding as BTS were heading to the stage. I couldn't help but start trembling. I was waiting impatiently to hear his voice, once again. Jungkook took the first word. "Hello everyone! We feel very honoured tonight. We can't express our love through words right now, we want to thank everyone! We love you ARMY! Thank you for being with us through all this journey!". Kookie said and his voice cracked, making the other members hug him. Jin went to the microphone and then, Yoongi. I felt kind of disappointed that Jimin hadn't spoken. I returned to my meal when my friend's smile widened. "Annyeonghaseyo! Thank you, too!". Jimin started saying shyly. My heart was hurting from beating so fast. "Um, I think that the members said everything I had in mind, too. So, I don't have much to say... I just want to say a big thank you to you ARMY and...". He paused and I froze. "And, to the person... who helped me be the person I am today. Who's there since day one to help me get even better. Who supported me through bad and good... Thank you. I hope you're doing fine, wherever you may be. It's been not a single day that I breathe and haven't thought of you". He said and everyone started screaming once again. I knew he was talking about me. I could feel it in his voice, in his eyes. I started crying and tried to hide as the girls next to us would definitely sense something was going on.

   I was lying in bed scrolling through the Twitter news feed. The phone dinged and there was an update notification from BTS. Instantly, thousands of fans starting replying, retweeting and liking their status. My heart became weak. It was a photo of Jimin lying in bed, with the caption: "Feel grateful for you. I am grateful for you. Thank you for being you. I miss you and I love you".

I love you too Jiminie!...

                                                                                        The End <3