열 여섯 (sixteen)

We finished our dinner. "Y/N, all these were so delicious! Congrats babe". Jimin said and I felt fluttered. I blushed and everyone started laughing. "Unfortunately, I don't have any dessert. I didn't have the time to prepare it. I gave my all for the chicken". I said and laughed. "We don't need dessert baby". Jimin whispered in my ear and I felt myself getting...wet. I felt just like all those times I was alone at night and I needed him next to me. On me. In me. I looked at everyone and felt so guilty. As if all knew what I was thinking. Jimin slowly touched my leg and squizzed it making me giggle. "Um, I think we should better get going". Y/F/N said. "I'm staying here for tonight". Jungkook said but I and Jimin KNEW he meant something else. Y/F/N blushed and put some hair behind her ear. "We'll sit here in the living room. Actually! We're going to clean up the kitchen. We know you're really tired Y/N!". "AND Jimin". Y/F/N interrupted Jungkook and you both laughed. "Alright, alright, we're leaving you two to make ou- I mean, clean up...". Jimin said and Jungkook gave him the killer-look.

I and Jimin headed upstairs to my bedroom. We were holding hands as we're heading to my room. He pulled me close to him and started kissing me passionately. His tongue asked for entrance and I let it in. We closed the door behind us, we wouldn't want to hear them, or they us . He took off my shirt and I took off his. He pushed me on the bed and came above me. "You're so freaking beautiful. You've no idea how much I miss this face everytime I'm alone at night". He said and you couldn't help but let some tears fall on your cheeks. "Oh, don't cry baby. I'm here now, and I will always be here no matter how far I may be". He said and kissed me again more passionately than before. He slowly took off my trousers, leaving me only with my bra and panties. He had still his trousers on but I didn't mind. He started kissing my neck and continued down to my belly and even further between my thighs. I'd buried my hands in his hair, softly pulling them. Our lips met once again and we both smiled. "I love you Jimin". I told him and my eyes indicated what I wanted at that exact moment. He put on his protection. "I love you too, Y/N". He said and went inside me. It hurt, but it felt so good. After so many nights, he was next to me. On me. In me.