육 (six)

Six weeks had passed and I missed Jimin so much. Even though we did skype and talk on the phone, I wanted him by my side. I wasn't sure if we were in a relationship. He would never call me babe or say something sexy. Maybe, cause the boys were around all the time. Every time we video chatted he would be eating or sleeping. He seemed very tired, as they were practicing all day and night, at times. I had asked him if they would come back sometime, but he was always afraid of answering as if he knew a truth I didn't want to hear. And I knew that truth.

   "Y/N, guess what? Tomorrow we're shooting our first music video! I can't believe it". Jimin said while eating his noodles. I jumped off my chair and started screaming. I was so happy about that. "Which song?". I asked him. "It's a surprise". He said and winked at me. "JIMIN!". I heard a voice from his background. "We have to go". It was Jin's voice. At that moment, I realized how I did miss everyone. He looked at me and sighed. "I guess, I have to go. See you, baby girl, we'll talk soon". He said and ended the video call. I didn't even say goodnight.

   The next day I didn't hear anything from him. We didn't skype or text. I wasn't sure if I wanted to send him a message, as I didn't want to bother him.

   Days passed and we hadn't talked. I started getting really furious with his attitude. I would text him Hey Jimin! And he would answer Hey or I don't have time now. That situation scared me a lot because from the start I knew that this would come.

   I was sitting with my friend Y/F/N (your friend's name) in the library. We were studying, but Y/F/N noticed that something was wrong. "Y/N? Have you talked with Jimin, lately?". She asked while scrolling down notifications on her cellphone. I was pissed that she had asked me something like this, but she didn't know anything. "No, why?". I sighed and looked at her, her eyes widened on her screen. I grabbed her mobile phone and my heart started pounding really fast.

                        "NEW MUSIC VIDEO BY THE UPCOMING BOY BAND, CALLED BTS"

   I read the article and I scrolled down the text when I saw his name. I smiled softly and tears came out of my eyes. I didn't know if I was happy or extremely sad. I missed him so badly.

   "Y/N! Let's watch the video!". She said and she typed a name on youtube. "It's called No More Dream". She said happily as if she was already fangirling. We plugged in our earphones and waited patiently for the music video to start. Music had started playing, but all I was waiting for was Jimin. Namjoon's voice was introducing the boys, whom some of them had different names. Although I knew they always had a stage-name. My eyes widened when I saw him. He was different and sexy. Y/F/N fangirled over Jungkook and I laughed. I kept on looking at Jimin. I felt like every time he was looking at the camera, he looked at me. He did all these amazing moves and he was so professional. In one scene he lifted his blouse which turned me on a little, but I didn't let Y/F/N notice. The music video ended and we looked at each other in shock. "This was AMAZING!". My friend said and I totally agreed with her. I automatically texted Jimin. "Jimin!! Congratulations on your new music video! It was amazing! I'm so proud of you". I waited for a reply but there was none.

   School finished and I headed back home. No more dream was playing in my head and I even tried to dance to the beat. I was awful though. I couldn't wait to skype with him and for him to tell me everything about that experience. He must have been super excited. I checked my phone, but unfortunately, there was no reply.

   Then again, there was no reply. One month had passed but still, nothing.

   I was reading a magazine when my eye caught an article with faces I did recognize. It was the seven boys! I quickly started reading it. I couldn't get my eyes off Jimin though. I was reading about their big hit and their thoughts on turning their dreams into reality when I felt my heart breaking. There was that question. "Any love interest?". And Jimin's answer was... "No, we don't have time for this, now".

Suddenly I felt nothing.