열 다섯 (fifteen)

"Y/F/N! How are you?". Jimin broke the silence and hugged her. Y/F/N looked at me with that look I knew so much about. Jungkook was standing there so shyly silent. I hadn't seen him like this before. I hugged her and took her white coat and purse. I went inside the guest room to leave her things and Jimin followed me. "What's wrong with Y/F/N? I thought she would be freaked out at the sight of Jungkook". He said and laughed. "Well, that's what I had thought. Until she called me when I left for the market and she was so happy to tell me about a date she has tomorrow, with a guy she seems to like". I told him and his eyes widened in confusion. "I thought she was a fool for Kookie". Jimin said back to me. I raised my shoulders. "We should go back to the living room. It will be so awkward between them". He said and I agreed. We looked closely at them from the guest room. They were sitting on the couch and talking. Y/F/N was giggling and Jungkook had seemed to be not so tied up, as he was some minutes ago. "Thank God". I whispered to Jimin and he nodded. "What were you two doing there?". Y/F/N said and Jungkook looked at us flirtatiously. We both giggled and looked at each other trying to hide what we're actually talking about. "Who's hungry?". I said loudly, totally changing the subject and everyone cheered up. We sat down on the dining table and I went to the kitchen to bring the salad and the main course. "Do you need any help?". Y/F/N told you, and you accepted her help even though you knew she wanted to talk to you about something. You left the two boys alone and a helpless Jungkook trying to open the bottle of wine. Jimin laughed and helped him over. "Y/N, shit!". She told you and you knew exactly what was on her mind. "I had totally forgotten about this angel, when the other one asked me out. I was so happy I would finally go on a date that I had nothing else in mind. Until I saw him, again". She told you as if she was holding her breath all this time. "You should just do however you feel like doing. You are not committed to that guy. It's only a date. You can cancel it or you can go". I advised her and she smiled lightly. "I'm not sure about Jungkook. I don't think I can handle a distance-relationship". She said and I couldn't agree with her more. They wouldn't have the time to get to know each other. BTS would return to America at any time and the two lovebirds won't even have the time to go out a couple of times. She sighed. "Just try to have fun. Life is so small. Do as your heart tells you to". I told her and she hugged me. She took the salad and I took the pan with the food. "What's that smell?". Jimin asked smelling the food we were entering the dining room. "Chicken with plums and peaches. My special dish only for you". I said and everyone applauded. "Merry Christmas everyone". Jimin said and everyone smiled. Jimin kissed me softly. Jungkook looked at your friend smiling. "Could you pass me the salad, Kookie?". Y/F/N told him and we enjoyed the fine dinner we were blessed to have.