여덟 (eight)

I and Y/F/N headed out of the building. My face was blank and I was walking as fast as I could away from that place. Y/F/N was following trying to catch up with me. "Y/N! What happened?". She asked me but I didn't say anything. If I opened my mouth tears would start falling on my cheeks. Just thinking of his red eyes hurt me the most. Suddenly, I stopped and I started crying really loud. That was when I realized I was standing in the middle of the street. My friend pushed me aside, preventing a car from hitting us. "Y/N! Be careful!! What happened? Please, tell me!". She insisted and grabbed my arm. I turned around to face her. "NOTHING happened!". I screamed and kept on walking away. I didn't even know where to get the bus from.

   I sat on a bench as the bus would arrive in about fifteen minutes. My friend sat right beside me. She sighed. "What did he say? What did he write?". She asked and I handed her my notebook. I hadn't seen what was inside the pages. I didn't have the strength. I looked at her out of curiosity. She didn't react in any way. She looked at me and smiled lightly. "I guess, this doesn't fix anything". She said and showed me the first page. I'm sorry. That was written on the page. That was written on his face. But, it wasn't enough.

   We arrived at my house and we headed straight to my room. My parents asked me about the boys but I didn't want to talk about it. I shut the door and I landed on my bed. I wasn't crying but my heart was screaming. My mind was blown away by how addicting was to just fall in love with him just by looking at his beautiful face. And that's what was making me angry, so badly. That after his horrible attitude, I could still feel his emotions. I could still feel that deep inside, my childhood friend hadn't forgotten me. YET. "Y/N!!". Y/F/N said and covered her mouth with her hands. "What?". I said and jumped off my bed. She was looking at something on the internet. That was when my eyes widened.

TWITTER NEWS: WHY WAS JIMIN CRYING?

Fan tweet (1): I saw that one girl was standing right in front of him and he was just frozen. His face was emotionless. He was sweating!! OMG

Fan tweet (2): LOOK at these PHOTOS! I was able to take pictures from the angle I was standing.

Fan tweet (3): Oh my!! What if she's his girlfriend? That's so cuteee xx

Fan tweet (4): How dare she hurt our chimchim?

Fan tweet (5): GUYS! Look at this video. She just starts running away at some point. And look at Namjoon and Jin at 2:14! They are looking at each other in shock.

"This can not be happening". I said and I looked at Y/F/N in shock. She scrolled down and we looked at the video footage on Twitter. I gulped in anxiousness as I was recalling what had happened. At that moment, I realized that I was forever haunted by him.