Chapter 5.

• Kailia P.O.V •
I'm walking home with Emma and Ava because Justin Noah and Alex went to go play baseball with mark and Joey. I unlocked the front door and walked inside to see my mom making cookies (*yum cookies*) I say grabbing one along with Ava and Emma (*wow these are great*) Emma said to my mom (*your mom is a amazing cook*) Ava laughed. I giggle and grab another cookie (*don't eat all the cookies kailia*) my mom said hitting my hand (*ok chill mom*) I laugh (*I made them for your dad*) she sighed (*why is everything ok with you guys*) I asked with worry in my voice (*yes we're fine but...he wants to get a dog and you know I'm not a dog person*) she said. I started jumping up and down (*OH MY GOD I ALWAYS WANTED A DOG*) I squeal (*well here's a puppy is it good enough*) I hear my dad say, I turn around to see a him holding a sleeping puppy (that's her puppy up top) (*oh..my..god daddy*) I whispered so I wouldn't wake the puppy up(*he's so cute*) I say as he hands me the sleeping puppy (*honey really we can't take care of a dog you're always at work and so am I*) my mom sighed (*no I'll take care of him*) I said hoping that she'll let me keep him (*ok but you need to potty train him*) she said (*ok I will*) I said walking upstairs with Ava and Emma. I walked in my room and set the puppy down on the floor (*hi cutie*) I said in a baby voice (*so what do you want to do*) Emma asked (*umm we cou-*) I was cut off my the doorbell ringing (*KAILIA JACOBS HERE*) my dad yelled (*IN MY ROOM SEND HIM UP*) I say. Emma and Ava were staring at me confused (*you are letting Jacob come up here*) Ava said (*yeah I told him he needed to prove to me that he changed and he proved it when Lucy said he stands up for her*) I said (*didn't you have a crush on him*) Emma smirked (*yeah I had a huge crush on him but it went away when he started to bully me*) I told her (*to bad you'd make a cute couple*) Emma smile (*whatever*) I laugh.
_________________________________• Jacob P.O.V •
I was by the door when Kailia said she used to have a crush on me. I can't believe she would like me, but she doesn't anymore at least that's what she said. I knock on her bedroom door (*hey it's me*) I smile walking in her room (*hey look my dad got me a puppy*) she said pointing to a puppy playing with a squeaky toy (*aww he's so cute*) I say kneeling down to the dog. He walked over to me and started to lick me (*oh ok hello*) I chuckle (*well we're gonna go to the mall so...see you later*) The girl Ava I think her name was said. I walk over to Kailia and sit down next to her (*so...what do you want to talk about*) she asked (*umm I really just wanted to say that I'm sorry for everything I did to you when you were here. I still feel guilty everyday about what I said and did to you, you didn't deserve it you never did anything to me...and...and when your parents said you tried to commit suicide it felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest. It hurt me even more when I realized the last thing you said to me was 'I hate you with all my heart I hate you' and when I remembered that it tore me apart inside, so I really wish you could forgive me because I really am sorry*) I Said as tears fall down my face into my lap. She looked at me with no expression when she finally decided to speak she said....
_________________________________
Heyyy sorry I haven't updated this story but I'm gonna try to update more ☺️

-Taylor 🖤