Chapter 26

Don't play the music yet.
• Jacob P.O.V •
I unlock the room door and Kailia runs in and jumps on the bed making me laugh. I lock the door behind me and walk over to her. She was laying on her back with her eyes closed so I climbed on top of her and started kissing her neck (*Jacob*) she giggles as I kiss her sweet spot making her moan (*Why do you do this to me*) she whined. I look into her eyes and smile....what did I do to deserve her. She kisses me and flips us over so she on top of me (*I want you*) she whispered in my ear (*What if I don't feel like it*) I smirk. She sits up and looks at me (*Ok then*) she said getting off me and going into the bathroom (*Wait Kailia I was just*) I was cut off by the door slamming. What did I do!! I made her upset I'm such an idiot.
____________________________________
• Kailia P.O.V •
I know what Jacob is doing so I'm gonna mess with him. I go In my bag and look for something. I grab what I was looking for and put it on.

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob on the bed with his face in his hands (*What's your problem*) I ask (*I thought I—woah*) he said (*You what*) I ask (*I-I th-thought I made y-you u-upset*) he stutters looking me up and down (*No you didn't...

I walk out of the bathroom and see Jacob on the bed with his face in his hands (*What's your problem*) I ask (*I thought I—woah*) he said (*You what*) I ask (*I-I th-thought I made y-you u-upset*) he stutters looking me up and down (*No you didn't want to have sex so I'm not gonna force you to*) I smile walking into the bathroom. I see him walk in the bathroom through the mirror (*I don't want to have sex with you....I need to have sex with you*) he whispers turning me around so I'm facing him. I kiss him and start walking forward making him back up. I push him on the bed and crawl on top of him.
(play music now)

I take his shirt off and start to kiss his neck down to his abs (*Kailia don't tease me*) he sighs

I take his shirt off and start to kiss his neck down to his abs (*Kailia don't tease me*) he sighs. I look up at him and smirk (*Who said you where the boss of me*) he rolls his eyes and looks at the ceiling. I take his pants along with his boxers off and start to kitten lick the tip. He moans and I start to move me head up and down. (*Kailia*) me groans grabbing my hair makeup into a ponytail (*Uhh baby just like that*) he moans throwing his head back. (*B-baby I'm gonna-c-cum*) he said. Before he could I stop (*W-why did you stop*) he asked looking at me (*Now you know how I feel when you tease me*) I smirk. He sat up, picked me up and laid me on the bed (*I'm not teasing you now*) he said thrusting into me. I moan gripping the sheets, (*Faster*) I moan. He goes faster making me moan even louder (*ugh babe*) he groans starting to kiss my neck. I run my hands through his hair feeling him biting my neck. (*J-Jacob*) I moan (*I'm close*) he moaned (*Me too*) I say. He thrusts a couple more time, I feel that knot in my stomach and I grip the sheets arching my back (*Kailia*) he moans pulling out. He lays next to me as we are both breathing heavily (*Oh my god I swear you're a sex god*) I said. He chuckles and wraps his arm around me pulling me closer so my head was on his chest (*I may be a God but you're my Queen*) he says making me smile, (*I love you*) I said looking up at him (*I love you more*) he smiles kissing me. And like that....we both fell asleep.
____________________________________
Someone be proud of me!!! I'm getting back to updating again 😂😂