Chapter 13.

• Kailia P.O.V •
I haven't been going to school for two weeks now because everything's been getting worse so I decided not to go. I told my teacher that I'll do my work at home and my mom will bring it to the school when it's done. I got done with some work my English teacher gave me (*Mom I'm done*) I say handing her my papers (*okay, I'm gonna drop these off and then I'm going to the store do you want anything*) she asked (*no I'm okay*) I smile. She kisses my head and leaves. I'm home alone now that she left because my dads at work, I go upstairs and get the razor and start cutting. I haven't been eating but I tell my mom I am, I'm getting really weak and sick because of it (*It's okay*) grace says putting her hand on my shoulder (*That's what you think*) I say going back to cutting my wrist. My phone started ringing, I look and see it's Emma so I answer it.

(Call)

Emma: heyyyy girl

Me: hey, what's up

Emma: nothing just wanted to see if you want to go get coffee??

Me: uhh sure see you in 5

Emma: kk bye

Me: bye

(End of call)

I sigh and get up to get dressed. I almost fall because like I said I'm really sick. I get dressed in something comfy and that will cover my arms.

I grab my phone and put it in my bag, I also grab a book just in case I get bored

I grab my phone and put it in my bag, I also grab a book just in case I get bored. I started walking to the café when I saw Jacob and his old friends so I decided to take the long way. I made it to the coffee shop before Emma surprisingly, I ordered a coffee and sat down at a table. After about ten minutes Emma walked in (*hey sorry I got lost like usual how a-woah are you sick*) she asked (*umm yeah*) I say looking at my coffee (*oh you didn't have to come*) she said (*no it's fine I wasn't doing anything important anyway*) I say looking down at my wrist (*K, I'm gonna get my coffee*) she smiled. I nod and she walks away, I look up to see Jacob and his friends walking in (*shit*) I whisper (*calm down*) grace said from behind me. Emma came back and we talked for a good ten minutes or we'll she talked. I look at grace and she says that it's time to go (*Uhh I have to go*) I said grabbing my bag and getting up to follow grace (*where*) she said pretty loud making Jacob look at us. I past Jacob (*Doctors appointment*) I say walking out.

*******

I follow grace because I need to the book the police buried. (*grace I don't know where the address is*) I say looking for the piece of paper that I had in my bag (*where could it be*) she asked (*FUCK I PROBABLY DROP IT AT THE COFFEE SHOP*) I groan (*lets go back and get it*) she said (*okay*) I sigh walking back to the cafe. I got there and saw Emma talking to Jacob but it look like she was yelling at him. I walk in and they look at me (*what*) I said, I look at Jacob and he had the address in his hand. I grab it and walk out (*wait Kailia what is that*) Emma said following me (*nothing....the address to the doctors office*) I say but she wouldn't stop following me. I look at her and see Jacob run up to us (*what was that*) he asked (*none of your damn business*) she said (*well s—Kailia why do you look so sick*) he asked (*oh now you care*) I whisper looking down (*Kailia what's wrong*) Emma asked, I look up at her and see pointing towards the park, I smile and run towards her (*WAIT*) Emma and Jacob say. Me and grace made it to the park and it was the address, we look around until we found a spot by a bench (*there I can feel it*) she said. I nod and start digging (*grace I can't I'm to weak*) I say (*fine I'll do it*) she said. I heard whispering so I look behind me to see if anyone was there but I didn't see anyone (*Grace hurry up please*) I sigh (*I'm cold*) I said (*it's not even cold outside*) she said (*well as you know I'm sick and there's no way for me to get better*) I whisper yell. She rolled her eyes and pulled out a really creepy book (*here it is*) she said handing it to me (*Okay now what*) I ask (*lets just go home then I'll tell you*) she said, I nod and we walk home.