14

He's a fool lmao.

Kimberly ❤️

I sat in the cafe the next day after Therapy. I really didn't feel like going home right now. After last night, I don't think I wanna go back home at all. I know what he did was an accident, but that still gives him no right to treat me like shit.

I dropped my fork as what happened last night reoccurred to me.

"Will you please just shut up?! For 5 minutes, just shut the hell up!" He yelled.

"I just wanted to know how everything went. Why are you being so disrespectful?"

"Because you want to know what I'm doing every second of the damn day! How many shits did I take? How many times did I pee today? Am I breathing correctly? Does my head hurt? Just shut up! I'm tired! That's it!"

I gulped.

"I'm sorry for being such a caring wife."

No response. I scanned the floor, with the intention to avoid looking at him.

"I'm gonna go for a drive." I mumble, getting out of the bed.

"No you're not. Get your ass in the bed and go to sleep."

"No! I don't like the way you're talking to me Dak! Stop talking to me like I'm some hoe!"

At this point I was in his face, fed up with the bullshit he's been pulling lately.

"I am your wife Dak! YOUR WIFE!"

"Get out of my face."

"You wanna be a bitch now huh?! Be bold Dak! Where are your balls?! You're not as brave as you were a few minutes ago. What happened?! Huh?!"

"Get out of my face Kimberly."

"NO!"

"Kimberly."

"Dakota."

"Get. Out. Of. My. Face."

"What are you gonna do about it?" I push.

He shoved me and I landed on my butt, hard. He stood above me, about to slap me. I flinch, waiting for the impact.

"Mommy? Daddy?" A small voice said.

I opened my eyes, seeing Nicole in the doorway. He turned and saw her too.

"What's going on?" She asked, confusion clear in her voice.

"Nothing baby girl. Nothing is going on." Dak replies.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

He nods.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I couldn't sleep with all your yelling." She said, rubbing her eyes.

"We're sorry for waking you baby." I say.

She nods. She then looked at me weirdly.

"Why are you on the floor Mommy?" She asked.

"I dropped something." I lie.

"Oh okay. Goodnight then." She said.

"Goodnight Nikki." Dak said.

"Goodnight baby girl." I say.