19,

September 30th
5:30pm

The bell rang approximately three times, but no one answered the door, leaving Jongin and Jungkook in worry.

"Can you please call him and ask him if he's home?" Jongin said, clearly uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Jungkook nodded, "sure."

Same thing happened with the call. Jungkook tried calling Jimin, but after the third try he gave up and decided to walk in.

Jimin would be pissed, but right then, that didn't matter as much as his health.
Jungkook knocked hoping he wouldn't have to walk in and Jimin would open the door, but unfortunately nothing happened once again.

The younger signaled Jongin to stay where he was and wait for him to come back, hopefully with Jimin.

To Jungkook's luck, the door was open, him walking in and quietly closing the door behind him.

The hallway looked dusted and almost abandoned, sending shivers through Jungkook's body, as he finally began to worry about the elder and what had happened to him.

He hesitated at first, but decided to go for it, "J-Jimin hyung?" His voice cracked as he spoke the elder's name and for some reason it brought back many memories from years ago.

He didn't like how, just the thought of Jimin, affected on him and on the things he did.

Surely he was pissed and he kept telling himself he developed pure hatred for the elder, but deep down he knew he would never fully, never really hate him.

"Jimin hyung?" Jungkook called louder and walked to the staircase that led upstairs to the bedroom.
His steps were quite and somehow it felt as if he was walking on clouds.

Sudden feel of worry, slapped Jungkook as he thought of various scenes he would see at that moment if he walked in Jimin's room.

"Is he there? Okay? Gone? Angry? Sad? Depressed? "D-dead?" Jungkook shook his head eagerly to hopefully throw those thoughts far away, but they kept coming back as he was getting closer to Jimin's room.

His hands began shaking as he reached the door knob he once used to happily touch, without the thought that one day he would be scared to even open it and get in the room.

As he pressed the dusty knob, his heart started beating extremely fast, making Jungkook think it would pop out of his chest at any second.
Before he pushed the door, his voice echoed through the dimmed hallway once again, "hyung are in there?"

No reply meant Jungkook had to enter the room whether he liked it or not.

Cold and misty air hit Jungkook in the face the second he stepped a foot in the dark and freezing place.

His fingers reached the light switch and gently pressed on it, revealing an unmade bed with clothes and trash all over the place.
To Jungkook's eyes, the room looked like it hadn't been cleaned in weeks, maybe even months.
Even the pictures, which used to hang on the walls and which Jimin always made sure they were positioned straight, were now on the floor, half of them shattered.

The horrible scene made the younger take a deep breath of the cold and dusty air.

There were no signs of Jimin in the bedroom and Jungkook's last option was the bathroom.
As he took each step, he heard droplets of water from what he assumed was the sink.
Worried, he quickly stepped in, his chest tightening at the view in front of him.
"J-jimin hyung?" His voice broke as he collapsed on the floor.

•*~ффФфф~*•

but we still;