22,

October 4th

"I'm sorry to tell you this," the doctor took a sharp breath, "but Jimin will most likely have to stay in the hospital."

Jin stood up, rushing towards the man who looked rather awkward, "what's wrong with him?"

"Well, our results were not quite clear, but it seems there is a slight air blockage in his lungs, making it difficult for him to breathe, thus why he had fainted."

Confusion and worry spread on the rest of the boys who were waiting their turn to talk to Jimin.
"He's gonna be okay though," Taehyung stood behind Jin, his fear of doctors and hospitals still clearly visible.

The doctor took a deep breath before speaking, "as of now, all we can do is wait. We are not sure what is causing the air to part its way from the lungs, but as soon as we do, we will do our best to make sure your friend comes home alive and healthy."

Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi nodded, while Jin and Taehyung thanked the doctor.

For Jimin, the rest of the day was boring yet somehow calming.

His head must've still hurt, but he was glad someone found him in the bathroom before anything happened.

His eyes widened as he realized he hasn't even thanked the person who saved his life.
But to his defense, he didn't know who the person was, making it difficult yet awkward for him to ask, every walking doctor and nurse, for the person's name. 

6pm

A knock on the door, brought Jimin back to reality, the boy standing up, making sure his posture was straight, even with no energy left in him.

A bright smile greeted Jimin, who instantly, with no intention, smiled back at the tall and muscular male.
"The doctor's told me you were awake," the man said, raising what looked like a tray with food, "so I decided to bring you something to eat. Thought you might be hungry."

"Thank you," Jimin murmured the words, "if you don't mind, I'd like to ask you a question."

"Go ahead."

"Uh, well, I was told someone brought me here and basically saved my life and I wanted to know who that someone is, but no doctor or nurse would tell me for some reason, so I'm hoping you will." Jimin played with his fingers, his head hanging low.

The nurse smiled, "that someone would be me."

Jimin snapped his neck towards the man, his eyes growing large, "you? Really?"

"Yes. I'm Jongin by the way, Kim Jongin," the older stuck his hand out and Jimin respectively shook it.

"Thank you Kim Jongin. I'm Park Jimin."

Jongin's smile never left his face as he took a chair and sat next to the patient.
The more the elder looked at the younger boy, the more he found him fascinating, even ethereal at certain moments.

"Aside from the fact that you're in here right now. I wanna know more about you," Jongin implied, "if that's okay with you of course."

Jimin smiled and began talking.

The older just listening to the younger boy talk about his life. The ups and downs and what he has achieved or failed. His family and friends, even relationships. How he used to live before and how he lives know.

He told Jongin everything, but one thing.

His painful relationship and his even more painful break up.
But of course that was nothing to be proud of or look up to, so he left it out, as if it wasn't anything important.

As if it wasn't a piece of the puzzle he called his life.

•*~ффФфф~*•

our own;