chapter 1

author pov

"sweetie..wake up" eunbi's mum woke her up in a gentle voice.

eunbi couldnt talk. she couldnt say anything. she has been going for psychiatrists appointments once a month to check on her. She has been doing well recently but her voice just couldnt be heard.

eunbi slowly opened her eyes and look at her mum.

what time is it eomma? she asked in her heart since she couldnt talk.

She then showed her hand gestures to ask what time is it.

"oh sweetie, its 6.50am. Your school starts at 7.30am. You need to hurry :) your brother will be waiting for you outside" her mum says and left the room.

She prayed, every single day for her daughter to be able to talk and sing again. She was heartbroken to see eunbi like this including her brother, hwang hoseok. (A/n: i find jhope's face similar to sinb's soooo why not😂)

sinb pov

I then got up and went to my bathroom to take a quick shower. I put on my new school uniform.

(A/n: ignore the male actor // this is how she look like on the first day of school and how the sch uniform look like)

I then grabbed my school bag and my phone. I head out.

"eunbi..you ready?" Hoseok asked. He is 1 year older than me.

I wore my shoes and head out after kissing my mum goodbye.

"Remember eunbi-ya..if theres anything, straightaway call me so i can track where are you" hoseok said.

okay okay you dont have to repeat it again and again. How i wish i can tell to you to stop you from talking. I said.

He accompanied me to the principal office once we reached the school.

"Annyeonghaseyo seonseyim :) this is my sister eunbi, she is a new student here.." hoseok introduced me to the principal.

"Annyeonghaseyo eunbi :)" the principal said.

I just bowed and smiled at her. The principal look at hoseok asking for explanations. Hoseok then explained to her that im a mute and couldnt talk after a rough incident that happened 1 year ago.

"Ahh okay :) its okay there are tons of people whom you can rely on in this school :) and i can see that you're doing well in your studies eunbi. Youre in class 3-3. Heres your schedules. You will be taking dance lessons?" The principal asked.

I nodded my head even though my heart says something else.

ani..i want to take vocal lessons seonseyim.. :( i said.

"Okay sooo your dance lessons will be after recess today " the principal said. After that me and hoseok left the room and he sent me to my class. There was already a teacher inside. Hoseok explained to the teacher that im a mute. I find it annoying. A mute. A mute. A mute. It hurts. I want to be like others again.

The teacher understands and brought me in. Everyone became quite. Hoseok showed me a thumbs up and he left for his class.

"okay class, you have a new classmate. Her name is Hwang eunbi, you guys may call her eunbi. " the teacher introduced me.

"Ssaem! Why isnt she introducing herself?" A girl asked.

"she is..unfortunately a mute..she cant talk. She used to be able to but now she couldnt. Please do not disturb her with unappropriate questions." The teacher said.

"eunbi..you sit beside yuna, yuna raise your hand to show where eunbi's sitting at" the teacher continued. I bowed and went to sit beside yuna, the girl with long black hair with bangs.

"Hello eunbi! Im yuna! Choi yuna! But my close friends all call me yuju :) you may refer me as yuju too" she said happily.

I was about to speak when i forgotten that i cant talk. I held my throat and looked down.

"Hey itsokay :) we'll practice talking everyday okay?" Yuju said and rubbed my back.

I nodded my head and smiled at her.

After maybe half an hour, a student knocked on the door.

"Jungkook, youre late again." Ms Lee, our teacher said.

"Whatever." The student named jungkook rolled his eyes and went to his seat which is in front of me. Yuju and I are in the second row of seats.

-bell rings-

"Okay class, you may go for your recess now" ms lee said.

Kamsahamida ssaem i greeted. (A/n: whenever you see these type of dialogues, do keep in mind that she is talking in her heart)

She smiled at me and went to where im seating.

"Eunbi, if you need anything, you can come and find me or you can ask yuju arasso?" Ms lee said.

I just nodded.

I tapped yuju's hand.

"Ah ne eunbi?" She asked.

I wrote down on a small paper,

'Can i see your schedule?'

Then i showed the paper to her. Yuju straightaway gave me her timetable. I see she took both vocal and dance lessons.

I wrote down,

'I want to take vocal lessons.. :( '

"Gwaenchana eunbi-ya :) remember we will practice talking everyday?" She said.

I just looked down.

"Aish this girl. Youre becoming like a precious little sister to me already :)" yuju hugged me and patted my head softly.

----
hellluuuu! Im back! As promised! This is the book! ☺️💗 sinkook. I think i made alot of sinkook fanfics already 😂. I'll do other kpop idols fanfics after this book maybe soo :D

I thought of updating right after sch but i have something on soo i'll just post now. WEEE LAST PAPER TODAYY