chapter 8

(A/n: im still gonna believe that the guy behind is jungkook no matter what.)

-the next day-

eunbi pov

I got ready for school as per usual. I braided my hair like 'elsa' and took out some of my baby hairs so that it doesnt look too neat. I applied some body mist and head out.

Eomma already left for work.

I knocked on hoseok's door.

"Come in *cough cough*.." he said weakly.

"Oh eunbi..im not coming school today. Im unwell.. i told kai to look after you in school so he will accompany you home after school." He said.

I then head to the kitchen to grab some medicine for him and a glass of water.

'Get well soon hoseok :)' i pass him the note and pulled the blanket to warm him.

I put on earpieces and head out.

"Eunbi!" Someone shouted.

I purposely took out my phone and use the phone screen as a mirror reflection to see who is behind me.

Jungcock.

"Eunbi!" he shouted.

I blasted the music in my ears.

I was about to cross the road and a car dashed across fast. Someone pulled me back and hold me tight to prevent me from getting into a car accident. I breathed heavily and fast. The same incident happened again. I was saved again. I stoned, remembering back about the incident. I kept taking steps backwards, holding my hair in distress.

"Eunbi?..are you okay?" The person asked.

I shivered in fear.

"Hwang Eunbi! Earth to eunbi!" the person shouted.

I got back to my senses and just walk off, holding the hem of my skirt tightly, almost ripping it off. I didnt even thank the person who saved my life. I was scared again.

"YAH!" The person grabbed my wrist. I turned around to see jungkook.

"Are you okay?!" He shouted at me.

The voice of lisa then came to my mind,

"Dont trust him eunbi!"

i wiggled my hand out of his hand and walked off. My heart was still beating so fast. I walked into a crowd of students and get out of sight from jungkook. I went to see appa.

I reached the cemetery(?) (a/n: idk what it is called instead of the 'cemetery')

i find appa's place and visited him.

appa...i miss you...and i-im sorry for causing your accident. Its all my fault..people hate me now..its been a year..

I looked down and payed respects to him.

jungkook pov

I reached class to see yuju alone at her seat.

"Wheres eunbi?" I asked.

"Why do you care about her now?" She asked me back.

"Just answer me choi yuna!" I shouted.

"YAH! i dont even know where is she! I reached here early and usually she would be here 10 minutes after me. But she isnt here. Maybe she is sick. I didnt see hoseok too" she said returning back to reading her book.

"I thought i just saved her just now..did i hold a ghost?" I muttered under my breath.

I shook my head. I then ditched school. For some reason, i was really worried for eunbi.

I went to hoseok's house.

"HOSEOK! ARE YOU IN!" I knocked on the door.

The door opened seeing hoseok still closing his eyes.

"HYUNG OPEN YOUR EYES." I shook his body.

"Is eunbi home?" I asked.

"ani.. *cough* she left for school" he said while holding his head.

"why arent you in school?" He asked, opening his eyes wide.

"i- i um..couldnt find eunbi in school. She wasnt in class. I just saved her life just now and she-" i got cut off when hoseok slammed the door right in front of me. What.

He came back out after a few minutes with a more fresher him unlike just now.

"Now tell me all the details of what happen" he commanded as we both walked.

I told him the full details of what happen.

"She must be at abeoji's place.." he muttered and ran somewhere. I ran after him. We reached the place and it was the cemetery.

"Eunbi-ya.." he muttered.

I saw her. She was wailing in tears.

"Eunbi...it wasnt your fault...he did that for your safety.." hoseok comforted eunbi by hugging her. She just continued to cry without hugging him back.

she backed off from the hug and ran off somewhere. Damn it. She ran so fast.

"Lets split up." Hoseok said.

We both ran separate ways. Aish jinjja...where did you go eunbi-ya. I walked into an alley behind the "cemetery" and saw eunbi but she was hugging someone from our school....

----
See yall on the next chapt🤗