chapter 19

-at halmeoni's house-

eunbi pov

This time, i texted eomma and hoseok before going to halmeoni's house. When i reached, this time jungkook didnt follow me here. Well i guess he has eunha to attend to. Yuju is now always spending time with eunha. I tried to be understanding and think that she just want to make up for the times that they werent together. I didnt see taehyung today. I wish he was here to comfort me.

Me and halmeoni spent time together. It was around 7pm when I then had to go back home when hoseok came to fetch me. We both hugged halmeoni and bid goodbye to her.

"how's school today?" Hoseok asked.

"i..don't know..I was kinda left out? but i didnt want to tell them because im afraid that i will cause a small misunderstanding.." i muttered.

He put an arm over my shoulder and sighed, "yah... you're still the same. You're soo worried about causing a small misunderstanding. You should talk to them, or else they won't know what's bugging you"

"what if they think im overreacting" i frowned.

"Aigoo...okay gwaenchana, today you just sleep it off. Tomorrow will be a better day" hoseok pinched my cheeks.

I hugged him and i felt better and comfortable with hoseok. (A/n: can i have a brother like hoseok.)

yuju pov

What's wrong with eunbi? Is she mad at me? Did i do something wrong? :( i feel uneasy..

Im now with eunha and jungkook. We are walking back home after having lunch+dinner together.

"Hey..dont you think sana was kinda annoying today?" Eunha asked.

"yea..i thought i was the only one" jungkook laughed.

"yuju-ya..why do you look so worried?" Eunha asked as she held my hand.

"Im worried about eunbi.."i told them, nibbling my lower lip.

"Yea, me too. She wasnt like her usual self today" jungkook said.

"she may look happy, but inside, we might not even know what she feels.." eunha agreed with us.

"Aish since we're all worried about her, lets go to eunbi's house" eunha pulled me and jungkook's hand to eunbi's house.

We reached her house and rang the doorbell. Hoseok opened the door not too long after.

"What are you guys doing here?" he asked while scratching the back of his head.

(A/n: note that jungkook, yuju and eunha have already changed out of their uniforms)

"Is eunbi home?" eunha asked.

"yea come in..i'll call her to come down" hoseok said and the three of us came in.

eunbi pov

I was watching some kdrama on my laptop when someone knocked on my door.

"Come in" i told the person.

"Yah, come on down..your friends are here" hoseok told me.

"why are they here? No im not coming down." I said as i got up and push hoseok out of the room.

I then locked it afterwards.

jungkook pov

Hoseok hyung came down alone.

"where's eunbi?" I asked.

"she doesnt want to meet you guys.." hoseok muttered.

"did we do anything wrong to her? I mean im the closest to her" yuju asked.

"yah. Im closer to her" i spoke up.

"Yah! Im closer to her" yuju fought back.

"okay okay you guys." Eunha stood in the middle of me and yuju.

"Calm down..i'll tell you guys what happen.." hoseok said.

The three of us then got settled down again. As hoseok explained to us.

"She felt alone today. None of you guys were with her. I had to be in class the whole day to plan for my project." Hoseok said.

"But we saw her with kai, chanyeol and sehun" i told him.

"she was alone before KCS came to her dumbass" eunha hit my head.

"Yah!" I raged.

"you both arent together?" Hoseok asked.

"We broke up hoseok. Get updated you old oppa!" eunha laughed.

"excuse you. I think youre the old oppa." Hoseok fought back.

Then they both stopped talking when eunbi came down, walking towards the kitchen. Then she received a phone call.

"ne jennie eonnie?" She asked through the phone.

"now?" she asked again.

"noted. I'll go there tomorrow after school" she said.

And she ended the phonecall.

"Where is she going?" Eunha whispered.

"I think blackpink assigned her to do a job for them" hoseok said.

"Isnt that illegal?!" I asked out loud.

"ani, they are a legal company supported by the government" yuju explained well since she is from blackpink.

"will it be dangerous?" Eunha asked worriedly.

"depends, she sometimes come back injured but she really is a strong girl" yuju replied.

"Oh and kookie, i think you should open up your mind and heart more wider so you can see what really is going on with eunbi" hoseok tapped my shoulder.

I like eunbi..but i dont think she likes me. What did hoseok mean?

----