chapter 18

author pov

-skip to monday-

Both siblings, eunbi and hoseok already got ready for school. They did their usual morning routine and then head to school.

eunbi pov

i reached school with hoseok. Its like usual. Girls screaming for hoseok when he entered the school gate. Well, i think now everyone knows that i can talk. Many thought that i faked my mute identity for attention. *sigh* its okay..atleast i have someone who believes in me. I smiled.

"eunbi, im having classes till night so you go home first if you finish earlier okay?" Hoseok told me.

"Arasso, bye hoseok" we both waved goodbye to each other.

"hey you" someone pushed me towards the locker.

It was sana, eunha's minion (?) cos I dont see her hanging out with eunha anymore.

"what?" I asked.

"you know that eunha and jungkook are together, so stay away from the both of them. Especially jungkook." She said.

"Or else, you're gonna face the consequences." She smirked.

"why would i disturb them? i have my own love life you know." I rolled my eyes.

"you!" She shouted.

Then i heard some laughters. I turn my head to see jungkook, yuju and eunha walking inside the class. Well...now i feel left out. The three of them were talking...without me. Im here being pinned against the lockers by sana.

"you know what? I think youre jealous that your friend's boyfriend is jungkook. You do like him dont you?" i asked pushing her backwards slightly.

"yah! N-no i d-dont!" She avoided eye contact.

"Aish..arasso...i promise you that i wont disturb them. Anymore." I said and walked away.

My heart was crying. I felt like crying. I am already crying on the inside. Now i have no one to hang out with. Jungkook, eunha and yuju are good friends again. Usually jungkook would come and disturb me but now..he has other people to attend to. I can't be selfish and only think for myself only sooo i just shrugged it off and try to think positively.

(A/n: if i were there, i will accompany you eunbi 😭)

-skip to recess-

"eunbi-ya, come on! Lets go for recess!" Eunha pulled my arm.

"No its okay..i-i need to meet hoseok" i lied.

"ohh..okayy then see you later?" She asked.

I smiled and nodded.

After she left, i went to the canteen on my own. I ate and sat alone until 3 other people came to my table.

"Yo eunbi hyung!" chanyeol called me.

"Why are you alone? Aren't you gonna sit with eunha and yuju?" Kai asked.

"Yah hyung, since we're already here, why not just talk about other stuffs rather than asking her why is she alone. Come lets eat together :) " sehun said.

I mouthed 'gomawo' to him and he patted my head.

jungkook pov

"why is eunbi not sitting with us?" I asked yuju and eunha.

"she said she was gonna meet hoseok" eunha told me.

"but she is sitting with KCS (?)" yuju pointed out.

"is she okay?" I asked.

"I dont-" eunha got cut off when sana came by to sit with us.

"Hey! Mind if i sit here?" She asked.

"uhhh..actually the seat was for eunbi" yuju told her.

"but she is not here now right?" she asked looking at me for an answer.

"uh..well..i guess you could." I told her as coldly as possible.

Sana started making conversation but it was only to me since her eyes were making contact with mine. She's getting annoying. I miss eunbi..

"Yuju, i thought you and eunbi are good friends? Did you both fight?" I asked, making sana stopped talking.

She furrowed her eyebrows and shook her head, "we've never fought before. Oh but, in class, strangely, she didnt make any conversations with me."

eunbi pov

After im done eating, kai, chanyeol and sehun spent time together. They then sent me back to class. I stepped inside the class to see eunha jungkook and yuju talking but with another person, sana. *sigh* i put on a strong front and walk to my seat.

"eunbi!" Yuju hugged me.

I gave her a fake small smile and slowly pull off from the hug.

"Whats wrong?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I asked while taking out my books.

"You rarely talked today" she told me.

"oh. i think im gonna be a mute again." I told her a lame excuse. Gosh what was that?

"what?" Eunha was shocked.

Then the teacher came in. Yuju would still try to ask what is wrong but...i dont wanna fight over this small matter.

When school ended, i went to halmeoni house..

----

poor eunbi :((