chapter 2

jungkook pov

It was now recess. I meet my clique as usual and hung out at one corner of the old indoor sports hall. Nobody uses it so that is like our meeting point. I went there after buying a soda with a sandwich. My clique consists of, hoseok, jimin and taehyung. Well including me too. There used to be three more other hyungs but well they graduated already and theyre working now. One of them is my hyung, seokjin. The two, namjoon and yoongi hyung did badly for their exams thats why they're working at such a young age. Seokjin hyung is in university.

"oh jungkook youre here!" Taehyung hugged me as i sat down.

Jimin hugged me on the other side and hoseok just watched without helping me out.

"Umm you guys. I wanna eat" i said.

They both pulled off and we started eating and talking about lifes together. Me taehyung and jimin are the same age while hoseok is one year older than us.

"So um..my sister just transferred her.." hoseok said.

"Mwo?! You have a fking sister? Why didnt you tell us?" Jimin asked.

"you guys would just bang any girls in this school. Ofcourse i would wanna protect my sister. But i realise she is in the same class as one of you so i thought i would just say it now. Do. Not. Do anything funny to my sister. Or you will deal with me." Hoseok glared at the three of us.

"Yah, i dont bang anyone. I dont even have a gun." Taehyung said cluelessly.

Me, hoseok and jimin facepalmed.

"Do you actually not know or you just faked not knowing?" I asked.

"Oh wait which banging were you talking about again hyung?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh my god kim taehyung. 🤦🏻‍♂️" jimin face palmed.

"Whatever it is..i was referring to jimin and jungkook." Hoseok said giving up on the blur alien guy.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"Hwang eunbi" hoseok answered.

"hmm..issit weird if i never see or heard of that name before?" I asked.

"Idiot. She's in your class." Hoseok said.

"oooo jeon 😏" jimin smirked at me.

"YAH! I ALREADY TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO DO ANYTHING TO HER!" Hoseok shouted while smack me and jimin's head.

Taehyung just laughed at us.

"Hyung, i have eunha. Why would i wanna date your sister." I said while laughing.

"You better dont do anything." He glared at me.

I then walked back to class.

"Oppa!" A girl shouted from behind.

"Yes eunha baby?" I asked.

"Are you free today after school?" She asked while putting a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Yea sure whatever, in my class at 2pm." I said and pinched her cheeks.

Then i pinned her against the locker and kiss her. Suddenly i got distracted. A girl with long brown hair was looking at the both of us. I pulled off from the kiss and admired her from head to toe. Damn. She's really something. So pretty....

"Uh oppa?" Eunha snapped her fingers in front of me.

"Oh um what do you want?" I widened my eyes while asking that girl.

She pass me a note,

'I need to take something from my locker can you both go somewhere else.'

"Why cant you talk?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes.

She took the paper again and wrote something and pass it back to me again.

'Im a mute'

I burst out laughing.

"YOURE A MUTE?! AHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

The students standing in the corridor started laughing too including eunha.

eunbi pov

Everyone started laughing at me. Tears started forming in my eyes as i never expected this kind of humiliation.

"Aww are you gonna cry you little mute girl?" The short hair girl with thick makeup asked me.

I took a deep breath and shoved the both of them away.

"YAH! YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOURE MESSING WITH YOU MUTE!" The guy shouted at me.

I took my book that i wanted to take and closed back my locker. Then he pushed me to the floor.

"MOVE! Eunbi!" Yuju pushes everyone aside and hugged me, kneeling beside me.

"Yu-yuju? Youre friends with her?" The short hair girl said.

"This isnt a show! Get lost!" She shouted to the students encircling us 4.

"Yuju-ya!" The short hair girl shouted feeling frustrated.

"What? You wanted the jeon jungkook. There you have him already. So what now? Youre gonna bully people just like what he do to other people?!" Yuju shouted.

She helped me up and i grabbed my books.

"yuju!" The short haired girl walked up to the both of us. She attempted to slap yuju but i held her arm as strong as i can. But actually, she is so weak zzz.

"YAH! Oppa!" She shouted in pain. How is holding her arm painful.

The guy then pulled my hair down harshly.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!" Yuju attempted to punch him but she missed.

oppa..help.. It was really painful. I let go of the girl's hand.

He suddenly let go of my hair. I dropped down to the floor and held my head. What kind of guy is this. God.

I ran back to class and got ready for dance class. My head was still painful..

----
Chapter 2! Jungkook 😤 eunha🙄