chapter 6

(A/n: their lightstick is so prettyyy)

(I just realised jungkook was sitting behind sinb

(I just realised jungkook was sitting behind sinb. Oh wow. Im so late.)

eunbi pov

I got to class and sat beside yuju.

"Hey eunbi :)" yuju said.

I smiled at her.

"Hey! Do you know about the group blackpink? They were seen yesterday with a girl wearing all black outfit!" She said excitedly.

'Yuju-ya..thats me..im blackpink's trainee.' i pass her the note.

"WHAT?!? OMO EUNBI. WHAT." Yuju shouted.

I immediately covered her mouth.

"you better tell me the whole story!" She muttered.

'I have class today with lisa after school. You can come with me :)'

"JINJJA!? YAY!" she squealed in high pitch note. This girl really have good vocals.

-skip to recess-

"I'll be at the canteen to eat with dokyeom :D" she said as she skipped happily out of the class.

I nodded my head and secretly dashed out of the classroom behind yuju. Jungkook saw me. Shit i dont want to be meeting him alone. Its so awkward. Yuju then went off with dokyeom, her boyfriend. I walked fast and i can sense jungkook following me behind. Then i bumped into taehyung. I recognised him and he knows me since yesterday we also bumped into each other after school with me and hoseok.

"Eo eunbi-ya!" He waved at me hello.

I smiled at him.

'Can i borrow your jacket? Im cold..' i typed and showed my phone to him.

"Ofcourse! Its hoseok's jacket anyways" he says.

Wth. Is he alwAys this nice?! My bro is this nice towards his friends and not me? Oh wow thanks alot bro.

I smiled at him and gave him a quick hug as a thank you. I grabbed the jacket and ran to the nearest girls toilet at the first floor. I peeked through the holes of the door and saw jungkook waiting outside. I wore the black jacket and wore the hoodie on. I exited through the window since its just first floor.

Okay this is done. Now ive always wanted to go to the music room. I ran up through the staircase that no one uses. The music room is on the last floor, level 4. I went in and theres no one but i heard that it will be open for anyone to use. I went in and admired the place.  I missed going in to this type of places for vocal class.

Why did i made the accident happen. If not i wouldnt be like this..

I grabbed a guitar and run my fingers to feel it.