chapter 21

eunbi pov

me and jungkook reached the nearby clinic to get treated. he insisted on treating my injuries first so i did as he said. he accompanied me inside the doctor's room.

"oh eunbi you're injured again?" the doctor asked me.

i laughed guiltily, "uh ahahaha..ne"

"she's a usual here?" jungkook asked.

"ne :) oh who is this? your boyfriend?" he(the doctor) teased me.

"an-"

"soon-to-be boyfriend seonseyim, jeon jungkook :)" jungkook smiled wide, showing his bunny teeth.

cute i thought.

i opened my mouth wide.

"close back your mouth jagi" jungkook said as he closes my mouth.

"you both remind me of my teenage years in school" the doctor said as he treated my injuries.

"uh jungkook-ssi, do you mind if your girlfriend lift up her shirt? i have to treat her injuries on her abdomen area" he asked jungkook.

"uhh..just do it under my supervision" jungkook blushed a little.

"YAH!" I hit his head.

"Aish! Yah!" he rubbed his head while pouting.

"I think its better if i call a female doctor" the doctor said.

"please not her." I muttered with gritted teeth.

Jungkook looked at me curiously.

"eunbi!!!!!!" the door opened revealing her, Dr Jung Yerin.

"Oh. No. She's gonna squish my face and kiss my cheek again" i said with a straight face.

Yerin hugged me tight.

"Yah, why are you injured again?!" She shouted at me.

Dont get me wrong. Yerin is my childhood bestfriend which is older than me. Is just that, SHE JUST LIKE TO SQUISH MY CHEEKS.

"Eonnie! Im fineeeeeee" i whined to her.

"Arasso, lets get you treated ahjumma" yerin teased.

I groaned as she started dabbing some alcohol on the bruise. Then she covered it up with a cotton pad and tape it so that it wont fall off.

"Hmm good. Next time be extra careful arasso? Keep on working out hwang" she patted my head.

I hugged her and it was time for jungkook to get treated.

-skip to after jungkook gets treated-

We went back home after jungkook paid for the medical treatment. Im gonna get killed for skipping school again. Aish. It was already late afternoon. Jungkook sent me home. I went in my house to see eomma sitting on the sofa, staring into space. She folded her arms. She look upset.

"Hwang Eunbi." She called me.

"Skipping lessons?" she asked.

"E-eomma...i-i h-have to h-help b-blackpink.." i stuttered.

She got up and glared at me.

"Did i send you to school for you to skip lessons?!" She started shouting at me.

"i-im sorry eomma.." i knelt down, begging for forgiveness.

"Pl-please..stop this eunbi. Stop being like your appa...he is so into fighting jobs. I cant handle it if you're gone too.." she started crying.

"Eomma..." i cried.

I went to her and hugged her tight.

Maybe it was time for me to quit blackpink.

I went to my room and get changed. I wore a jacket with black tee underneath and put on the hoodie. And i wore black leggings. I wrote my resignation letter and i head to blackpink headquaters. They werent there so i just left it on jennie's table. I also quit the groupchat after apologising.

I went back home and started studying. Making notes for upcoming examinations. I was studying on my bed and i fell asleep.

"EUNBI YAAAAAAAAAA" i heard a familiar voice shouting for my name.

Wait what?

I fell off my bed hearing the voice.

Why does jungkook voice sounds like he is crying? Is he for real? I went to the door and tried to open it but i couldnt. I realised that i locked it. The keys to my room is in my room. No wonder nobody came to my room and woke me up. Im hungry now. I unlocked and opened the door. I yawned and and head out of my room. I saw jungkook, hoseok, yuju, eunha and sehun outside my room.

"what are you guys doi- are you guys crying?!" I  asked controlling my laughter. Their eyes were puffy and their cheeks had tear stains.

"YAH HWANG EUNBI! WE THOUGHT YOU KILLED YOURSELF! YOU APOLOGISED IN THE BLACKPINK GROUPCHAT MAKING US ALL SHOCKED!" Yuju shook my whole body.

I stopped her from shaking me.

"I didnt kill myself. I would be the most coward girl in this world if i kill myself over something small." i told them and invite them all in my room.

"I PANICKED WHEN ME AND EOMMA COULDNT FIND THE HOUSE KEYS YOU DUMBASS" hoseok punched my arm.

"Gosh. The keys to my room are in my room. You left it here the other day ahjussi" i told him while rolling my eyes.

"then didnt you hear us knocking on your door?" Eunha asked.

"I didnt know. I was studying when i fell asleep." I told her.

"she is always like that" jungkook facepalmed.

"oh?" yuju asked, her face looked like she was controlling a smirk.

"dont you know? hwang eunbi. the queen of sleeping with locked doors after doing a question on mathematics" jungkook told them.

They all widened their eyes.

"Wait im the only one who knows?" He asked as he scratched his head.

"Ooooo someone treats jungkookie differently 😏" eunha smirked.

wait. Eunha and jungkook arent together?

----