chapter 7

eunbi pov

'then youre gonna meet lisa after school?'

"yeahhhhhhh.." he answered

BLACKPINK

Jennie💗: sinb jagi, you know about sehun?

me: yea, he is with me now.

me: *add sehun's number in the group chat *

Lisa💗: both of you maknaes, meet me at the house at 5. Be punctual or we'll do extra physical training.

(sehun's number): yes maam.

me: yes mom.

Lisa💗: YAH YOU BOTH.

*change sehun's contact -> sehun👶🏻* since he is a new member so :P

end of conversation

Me and sehun looked at each other and laughed. We high fived each other and went back to the table where kai and chanyeol were at.

"so where did you guys go?" Chanyeol asked.

"Eunbi wanted to go to the toilet so i brought her there and waited outside for her." Sehun explained.

"Hmm sehun already made his very first girl friend huh 😏" kai smirked.

"Yah!" Sehun shouted and arm strangled kai.

I laughed at the both of them.

"Arasso sehunnie" chanyeol ruffled his hair. Then we went to our classes. Well the three of them sent me to class first and made sure im fine then they left for class.

"You were with KCS?" Yuju asked.

I looked at her confusely.

"KCS stands for Kai, Chanyeol and Sehun." She explained.

'Yeah whats wrong with them?'

"Nothing..i thought you would hang out with your oppa's friends instead" yuju said.

'hoseok's friends are despos. Kai, chanyeol and sehun are better. well i love you too'

"soooo what time are you suppose to meet pinkblack?" Yuju asked.

I laughed at the nickname she gave to 'blackpink'.

'5pm. You can change and meet me at my house first if you want but meet at my house at 4.45pm.'

She then nodded her head and lessons begins.

After school.....

I went home to change. Just an all black outfit with my doc martens. I wore a white baseball cap this time and tied my hair into a ponytail. I went out to see yuju. Also in all black outfit with white sneaker.

Then we both went to the house.

"Sinb yaaaaaaa" lisa ran to me and hugged me tight.

"Oh who did you bring along here?" She asked.

"Annyeongahaseyo! My name is yu-" yuju got cut by lisa.

"Choi Yuna, yuju. Same class as eunbi. Is a good friend of eunbi. Dokyeom's girlfriend. Right?" Lisa asked.

Yuju gasped.

"How did you know?" Yuju asked.

"Me, jisoo, jennie and rose put a detector in eunbi's phone for her protection so we know who is her friend and who is not. 1st enemy. Jeon Jungkook and Jung Eunha? Right?"lisa asked.

"Daeeeebak. Lisa, can i join?" yuju asked.

"Sure, come to the same place tomorrow after school and get auditioned. Eunbi can follow you too :)"

Yuju squealed and sehun finally reached.

"Hey!" he came in.

I smiled at him.

"Youre late tall guy." Lisa folded her arms.

"im sorry! Eom-"

"Mrs Oh told you to wash the dishes first before you head out? Right?" Lisa cut sehun off.

"Yea. That." He says.

Me and sehun then practiced our self defence routine and yuju tried to practice for the audition tomorrow. She was really motivated to join this club.

jungkook pov

After school, i stayed in class to wait for eunha.

"Oppa!" She called out to me.

That 'oppa' word coming out from her mouth just gotten cuter every single day.

"What is it baby?" I asked as she sat on my lap and put one arm on my shoulder.

"I got a great idea to trash the mute girl!" she squealed in happiness.

"Why not try to break her heart and make her leave this school?" She clapped in happiness.

"What am i supposed to do?" I asked as i played with her shoulder lengthed hair.

"Make her fall in love with you then when she already did, make her confess to you. I will videotape the scene and play it to the whole school. Then she will leave this school for good and not be a burden girl who cant talk." Eunha said with a smirk.

"No problem baby :)"

eunbi pov

During break, lisa talked to the three of us.

"Sinb...jungkook and eunha are up to no good...i was inspecting your school just now around 4 plus. I heard jungkook and eunha's conversation in class.." lisa said.

"What did that asshole say?" Yuju got mad.

"eunha told jungkook- you know what. Let this be a test for you. Be aware of your surroundings. If jungkook acts super weird to you. Dont give in. He is still the same person." Lisa said.

"its okay, kai, me and chanyeol hyung will be here with you too :). Yuju and hoseok too :)" sehun said as he rubbed my back for assurance.

"If you really cant handle it. Tell us. We'll deal with him." Lisa said.

My heart was beating so fast. What is jungkook and eunha planning to do...will it affect me terribly..

----

Chapter 7😩