chapter 12

(A/n: awwww both of them are ranked first from their respective groups

(A/n: awwww both of them are ranked first from their respective groups. Even wanna one topped jungkook. Daaaamn. Our sinb is first yall! 💗)

eunbi pov

what is jungkook doing here? ugh. cant i have some time alone. i got up and push him out of my room. no choice but to not see jungkook, i have to go to school. i got ready for school and put on some very light makeup. i brushed my hair and grabbed my bag. i then head out to wear my school shoes.

"oh honey!" eomma hugged me tight.

i pulled off from the hug and head to school.

jungkook pov

"don't worry about her, she is like that but last year was worser.." mrs hwang said while patting my shoulders.

i came here for nothing. thanks to yuju i had to see eunbi today. i walked behind eunbi and we both were late.

"late again eunbi and jungkook?" the discipline master asked.

eunbi just nod.

"detention today. both of you." he said and eunbi just walked straight into class.

"thanks to you, i got detention twice this week." i told her as i grabbed her wrist.

she just ignored me and removed her hand off mine. She then went to class.

eunbi pov

"yuju-ya.." i whispered.

"was that you?" yuju asked with wide eyes.

i nodded my head.

"AHHHHH MY BESTFRIEND!!" she hugged me.

"yah this is a secret between us okay?" i whispered again.

she zipped her mouth and gave me an okay sign.

-recess-

me and yuju just sat in class. she told me that jisoo came to see her today.

"jisoo told me that we're gonna stop having classes until our exams are over" yuju said.

i mouthed 'ohh' to her.

sehun then came to join us both.

"d-did you guys see your twitter feed?" he asked.

i immediately checked mine.

kookiebunny. i know who is that. i got up and went to find jungkook. i found him at the indoor sports hall with eunha. i fixed my tie and cleared my throat. i went in and tried to not make a sound.

"oppa, i think we should stop the plan.." eunha said.

"waee? im having fun with this" jungkook replied while smirking.

"its just...i think eunbi is a nice girl...she doesnt gossip and talk behind my back unlike other girls in this school..and she is yuju's friend. i miss yuju.." eunha muttered.

"aniyo..i won't stop this plan eunha...its already getting started..im getting her already.." jungkook said.

"yah..jungkook. stop the plan." eunha stood up.

"whats wrong with you now?!" jungkook shouted at her.

"I TOLD YOU TO STOP THE PLAN AND NOT HURT YUJU AND HER. SPREADING THEIR SECRET TO THE WHOLE WORLD WASNT PART OF THIS PLAN JEON JUNGKOOK." eunha started to raise her voice.

jungkook then slapped her.

"jungkook.." she muttered.

he attempted to slap her again but i ran and stood in front of eunha. He slapped me instead.

"e-eunbi..." eunha muttered.

"eunbi.." he whispered.

"a-are you okay.." he held my face.

i typed, 'i'll tell hoseok about this'

i held eunha's hand and bring her to our class. i let her sit on my chair beside yuju.

"eunha?" yuju asked.

"yuju-ya.." she cried.

"i-im sorry...i miss you.." she muttered and they both hugged.

"what happen?" yuju asked me.

"jungkook slapped her" i said.

eunha gasped, "you can talk??"

"Well....yeah..ever since today 00.00am" i muttered.

"Anyways..does that always happen?" I asked.

"No...only today..he is usually so sweet and loving.." eunha cried.

"Its okay...im here...we're both here for you.." yuju said.

"eunbi-ya...im sorry..for all the mean stuff that ive done to you..." she said.

I hugged her, "gwaenchana :)" i patted her head.

"Soooo are we three good now?" Yuju asked.

Me and eunha nodded.

"Oh by the way...my real name is jung eunbi" eunha giggled.

"Jinjja? I found my eunbi twinnn" i held her hand.

Then the three of us spend time together alone in the class.

jungkook pov

I felt bad. I regret slapping eunha and eunbi. If not for eunbi...i dont know what i would do. Im sorry. that was the first time i ever felt regretful....

----
Wow jungkook. 😒