chapter 20

jungkook pov

we all went back home after that coversation with hoseok. I kept thinking what did hoseok meant. I kept thinking even when im on my bed.

Wait.

No.

It cant be true.

Eunbi likes me?!

My heart was beating super duper fast. No no..i cant just jump into conclusions. I have to do something.

yuju pov

-the next day-

i woke up early to get ready for school and plan to head to eunbi's house to go school together. I think that she feels left out with the three of us, me, eunha and jungkook.

I saw her coming out of her house gates.

"Hey eunbi!" I smiled at her.

"Oh..yuju..what are you doing here." She asked without making eye contact with me.

"Im here to go to school with you! Is that okay hoseok?" I asked as he was locking the gates.

"yea yea. Oh eunbi, be careful later." Hoseok told her sternly.

"okay okay. I know what im doing" eunbi said.

Then we both started walking to school.

"what makes you want to walk to school with me?" She asked.

"eunbi-ya..i know that you feel left out.. yesterday.." i muttered.

"yea..that was part of the reason why im kinda down yesterday" she said while looking down.

"hmm? What is the other reason?" i asked.

"sana, went to me in the morning saying not to disturb eunha and jungkook-"

"wait...hmmmm😏 someone is interested in jungkook" i smirked at her as i put an arm over her shoulders.

"y-ah! I-i d-dont!" She stuttered and she slapped her herself slightly afterwards.

I laughed at her actions.

"okay. Yes. I do like him. But he is eunha's boyfriend so...nahh i think i better stay away from them..just like what sana told me to do.." she looked down.

and she walked ahead of me. Is she being serious? Jungkook and eunha breaking up is the hot issue for this semester! How can she not know?

I run up to her and hugged her as we walked.

"Are we good now? Im sorry for not spending time with you!" I apologised.

"Gwaenchana :)" she patted my bangs.

We both then spent time together going to school and in school.

eunbi pov

im glad that im okay with yuju now. i feel relieved.

-during recess-

yuju went to eat with dokyeom. She kept asking me if it was okay for her to eat with dokyeom. But i was really fine with it.