chapter 14

eunbi pov

eunbi pov

Me and halmeoni spent time making early dinner. For the both of us. Okay fine. Plus jungkook. Now all the food is laid out on the table.

"Wow, these look delicious" jungkook admired the food. I could almost see his eyes sparkle at the sight of these foods.

"believe me or not. I did all the cooking. This girl right here doesnt know how to cook" she laughed and that made jungkook laughed even louder.

I rolled my eyes and groaned.

"let's just eat" i muttered and i widened my eyes. I covered my mouth using my hands.

"Was that you?" Jungkook asked.

I shook my head.

"Oh no dear, it was just me 😂" halmeoni covered it up for me.

Then my phone rang. I got up and pick up the phonecall from hoseok. I went to the kitchen to talk to him.

"yah where are you?" he asked.

"im at halmeoni's" i whispered.

"you told me that you will go home straight after your detention you ass."

"yah. i promise i will go home straight after this. Dont worry..im fine hoseok...i just miss appa..." i whispered.

"i know..me too...i will wait for you to reach home" he said. And we both hung up. I went back to my seat.

"Who would call you when you cant speak to them through the phone?" Jungkook asked.

'Its just a wrong number. That person was from another country' i showed him my phone.

He just shrugged it off and we all ate together. I then helped halmeoni to wash the dishes.

"Hey..do you need help?" jungkook asked.

I shook my head.

"Ani, go and spend time with halmeoni. I'll take care of this dishes" he said.

I looked at him.

"Yes yes im sure i can do this, go and rest" he pats my head.

Wow thats all he did and my heart was beating really fast. I then walked to the living room.

"Oh dear, could you help me massage my shoulders? Its aching" halmeoni said.

I nodded and massaged her shoulders for her. I noticed that she was falling asleep. I started singing for her since i can now. I forgot about everything that was happening around me and just sang.

Trust

Ireoke mannage doen ge
Unmyeong anin hoksi uyeoniramyeon
Bukkeureopjiman gijeogira malhago sipeunde
Tteollineun mam eotteokhaeyo
Seoroga jogeumssik deo gipeojyeo
Geureoke naeireul muldeureogayo
Hamkke itdaneun geol neukkin sungan

Ssodajineun byeoldeuri dagaoneun kkumdeuri
Talmaganeun uri apeul balkhyeojuneyo
Eonjena i maeum han gaunde
Byeonhaji anhneun naui sarangin geojyo

Idaero geudae gaseume ttwieodeun chae
Meomureul su itdamyeon
Hangyeolgateun nunbiche nae mame
Museun seolmyeongi deo piryohanayo
Duri hanarago mitneun sungan

Ssodajineun byeoldeuri dagaoneun kkumdeuri
Talmaganeun uri apeul balkhyeojuneyo
Eonjena i maeum han gaunde
Byeonhaji anhneun naui sarangin geojyo

Jigeumcheoreomman gatgil
Hangsang
Byeonhaji anhgil baralge
Jogeum duryeopjiman i gireul hamkke geotgo sipeo....

Halmeoni is now asleep. I laid her down on the sofa and got up to take a blanket for her. Then i saw jungkook leaning against the wall looking at me.

"so..you can talk all this time?" He asked.

"were you faking your 'mute' identity?" He asked again.

"yah. Answer me." he pushed my shoulders back.

I bit my lip. I didnt fake my mute identity. I just got back my voice thats all. well, if he wants to think that i faked my identity, then i wont stop him. i rushed up to take my bag and a blanket for halmeoni. I also changed back into my school uniform. I came back down and covered halmeoni with blanket and left the house.

"Yah! You havent answered me!" He shouted from the back and i just ignored him. Then i got a message.

BLACKPINK

lisa💗: go home straight sinb. We'll take care of jungkook.

sehun👶🏻: aish i never liked that guy.

lisa💗: yuju and sehun. you there?

yuju🙆🏻💖: yess maam.

sehun👶🏻: the alley of incheon gardens right?

lisa💗: yes dumbhead.

sehun👶🏻: ouch. No one. Calls me dumb shortie.

end of conversation.

They wont do anything bad to jungkook right? Why am i even caring about jungkook? Damn it hwang eunbi. I gotta save him.

I ran home and got changed into black jeans with black hoodie.

"Where are you going sweetie??" Eomma asked.

"Uhh..eomma..i need to save jungkook" i told her as i put on my shoes.

"The girls are going to teach him a lesson is it? Bring him here afterwards. I'll prepare a room for him" eomma said and went upstairs.

"Eo-eomma. No need....ugh nevermind" i said and dashed out.

I reached the place and wore my mask and fix my hoodie over my head. I saw sehun grabbing jungkook's collar.

"yah yah..s-sehun.. put me down" jungkook stuttered.

"let me tell you this. eunbi did nothing wrong to you. We've been watching you since the day eunbi step into seoul high. How you've been treating her. Is that how you treat students like her? WHAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ARE YOU?!" sehun shouted and punched him.

"stop." i said.

Yuju, sehun and lisa looked at me.

"let him go sehun.."i muttered.

"Listen to eunbi" lisa said and immediately jungkook was released. I went towards then and grabbed jungkook's arm.

We both were walking when jungkook suddenly stopped walking.

"why?" I asked.

"go-gomawo eunbi-ya.." he muttered.

I just didnt say anything. Then he just pulled me into a hug.

----