chapter 15

jungkook pov

If eunbi didnt come to save me, i dont know what will happen to me. Im really grateful for her. I pulled her into a hug and pulled off after a few seconds. Then she brought me to her house.

We reached not too long later and was welcomed by her mother.

"annyeonghaseyo" i greeted her and smiled.

"hello jungkook :) come in! Ive prepared a room for you. The usual room that you used to sleep in" she gestured me upstairs.

"jungkook slept here before?!" Eunbi asked.

"yes dear :) last year. You spend most of your time in your room. You only come out around midnight. Obviously you dont see him" mrs hwang said and ruffled eunbi's hair.

"Go bring the first aid kit and show jungkook his room" mrs hwang told eunbi.

"Oh and eommanim...im sorry for your lost.." i bowed.

"gomawo jungkook-ah :)" mrs hwang replied

Eunbi then took the first aid kit and brought me upstairs to the room.

"where did he punch you?" She asked as she closed the door.

"my abdomen area and my cheek. Well i think its here beside my lips." I said and pointed to my left side beside my lips.

"Take off your shirt" she said.

"waeeee??!" I asked as i covered my body.

"yah. How am i going to treat your wound if you're not gonna take it off?" she asked as she put her hands on her hips.

I then followed her instructions.

"this is going to sting abit. Tell me if you cant take it" she said and began applying some medication on my wound on my abdomen area.

It hurts abit.

"Hold my hand" she said. She sounded so sweet and soft.

I held her hand.

"How's you and eunha?" She asked.

"uhm..I don't know..we haven't been talking to each other after...the accident" i told her.

"and..im sorry" i continued and looked towards the floor, full of guilt.

She pats my shoulder and smiled.

"if you wanna know, yeah i did faked my mute identity" she laughed alittle.

"I will help you with eunha..i can see that you both are really in love with each other" she said smiled widely to me.

Well..what if i say im starting to like you..

She then left the room after treating my wounds.

eunbi pov

I lied. I didnt want him to pity me. I'll just say i faked my mute identity. This way, he wont ask me further questions about how i lose my voice and i wont have to recall back my past.

I went to change into my nightwear and went to hoseok's room.

"op-i mean hoseok-ah.." i call out to him. He was reading a book on his bed.

"Ne?"

"nothing, i just want a hug....i miss appa so much..." i said as i hug him. He hugs me back with warmth and love.

"eunbi-ya, remember, abeoji's accident wasnt your fault...stop thinking that its your fault"

"Tomorrow's a weekend, are you going anywhere?" He asked again.

"Im hanging out with yuju and eunha" i told him.

We then wished each other good night and i went out of his room. I went back to my room and see jungkook walking around, looking at the photos that i printed out on the white wall.

"Oh jungkook. What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Im hungry.." he pouted.

"I cant cook mr jeon. You have to go down and cook yourself since you're familiar with this house" i told him.

I then brought him down and luckily eomma is there so she can cook for him. So i decided to go back to my room and study a little.

As per usual, i feel sleepy even though i just started studying. (A/n: me. Is this why i keep failing my sciences. .-. But strangely, i did better for math .-. Weird)

Jungkook pov

Mrs hwang then cooked for me dinner since im hungry.

"eommanim, did you know that eunbi faked her mute identity? I mean why did she do that?" I asked.

"she faked ...it? she couldnt speak or communicate with any of us ever since her father's death last year. We went to visit the psychiatrist and even her doctor diagnosed eunbi as mute due to trauma.. she didnt pretend that she couldnt talk jungkook-ah" she said.

My heart sank..

"how...why did she-" i messed up. Omygoddd im such a horrible person.

"Here, finish it up and head back to your room to rest okay?" Mrs hwang said as she pats my head. She then probably head back to her bedroom.

After im done eating i head back to the guest room.

Mianheyo eunbi, im really sorry..

----