chapter 9

jungkook pov

i saw eunbi hugging someone from our school...

Taehyung? What.

"Shh eunbi.....gwaenchana..im here..." he muttered as he carressed her hair.

I hid behind a pillar and watched the both of them. They pulled off from the hug and eunbi wiped off her tears.

"You feel better?" Taehyung asked, looking into her eyes.

She nodded her head, typed something in her phone and showed it to him.

"oh..i saw you not walking in the school gate and you dont look okay so i followed you.."he explained.

Eunbi then showed her phone to him again.

"Okay i will go to school..on one condition. You must also go to school okay?" Taehyung said as he pat eunbi's head.

Eunbi nodded her head and walked to school with him. I texted hoseok that she is fine and is going to school now. I then followed the two of them from behind.

"Oh jungkook!" Taehyung waved at me.

"ah hyung..annyeong" i nod my head and smiled widely at him.

"Why arent you in school?" he asked me.

"I-i woke up late" i lied and pretended to yawn.

Eunbi looked at me as fast as possible and frowned. I just gave her a slight nod.

"Oh then..kaja lets go to school together" he said and the three of us went in school.

"TAEHYUNG JUNGKOOK EUNBI! LATE! WHAT WERE THE THREE OF YOU DOING OUTSIDE SCHOOL?!" The discipline master shouted.

Eunbi showed her phone to the discipline master and he let her in.

"Ssaem- i can ex-" taehyung tried to explain.

"you both detention after school." He said sternly and walked off.

"Go for your lessons now." He said.

The both of us joined the vocal lessons too so we walked to the music room together.

Eunbi pov

Since now is vocal lessons, those who didnt take up vocal lessons will have a self study period in our own classroom. I got bored so i went to the music room to look for yuju. I opened the door and i gained attention of the students who were listening to their teacher.

I bowed.

"Eunbi? You dont take vocal lessons, what are you doing here?" The teacher asked.

'I want to join your vocal class..' i showed him my phone.

"Meet me after i give briefing to them" he said and i bowed. I waited outside the music room for him.

After a few minutes he came out and we both had a talk.

"You do know that to join, you have to sing?" He asked.

I looked down, holding my throat.

"You cant join unless you can speak and sing." He said strictly.

I'll show you one day ssaem. I really want to take up vocal lessons...

I then got up and left to the dance studio. I guess i really cant join vocal lessons. I saw junhee ssaem dancing inside the studio. When she is done, i went in and bowed to her.

"Oh eunbi!" She waved at me.

"I need to tell you something." She said.

"Do you want to perform for MAMA 2017?" She asked me.

I opened my eyes wide.

"I was thinking of putting you, jongin and jungkook in for the opening performance" she said.

I immediately nodded my head.

"Really? Then its set! We'll start practicing today after school till 8pm okay?" She said.

I nodded my head and hugged her tight. I spent sometime with junhee ssaem until the period ends and i have to go to the next class. Ugh. Math.

I dragged my feet to take my stuff and head to class. I sat on my seat which is beside yuju. She then spend time ranting to me about how rude was the vocal teacher towards me. I just listened to her. -well.. yuju is yuju after all. The one who is always standing up for her friend.

-skip to end of school-

I texted hoseok.

me: hoseok. im not coming home early today

irritatingone😒: why?

me: im having dance practices until 8pm.

irritatingone😒: what is the dance practice about? are you the only one? if you're not, who are you practicing with? do you need me to fetch you?

me: yah. can you not overreact. its a dance practice since junhee ssaem put me, kai and jungkook as an opening dance performance for MAMA 2017. And no. You dont need to fetch me. okay i gtg. Get well soon hoseok🤗🤗 😒.

*read by irritatingone😒*

end of conversation.

Aish this guy. Just ignored my text.

I went to the canteen to eat. There wasnt much students left. I saw kai and jungkook eating together.. -well lets just sit alone.

I sat at a very far corner of the canteen and ate peacefully. I see the both of them walking towaards me with their food. I immediately got up and return my food tray. I put on my earpieces and turn on my favourite song.

I was walking along the corridors when i bumped into a wall. wait. it wasnt a wall. a guy. he had small eyes and blonde hair. Who is this guy?

----