chapter 4

(Sooooo which one is the correct one 😩 in my opinion, THEY SHOULD LET SINB AND YUJU DO A SOLO PERFORMANCE UGH

(Sooooo which one is the correct one 😩 in my opinion, THEY SHOULD LET SINB AND YUJU DO A SOLO PERFORMANCE UGH. Plssss i hope the 2nd one will be correct but i think, obviously the first one will be correct and confirmed already. 😭 cant they let sinb join the solo dance performers with other idols. 😭)

jungkook pov

Dont tell me that the eunbi is..hoseok's sister? Did i messed up? Im gonna get killed. I need to make sure she doesnt tell hoseok what i did to her. Ohmygod.

During the dance class, i kept putting my eyes on her. She look so pretty and different from other girls. She is even good at dancing. Unlike eunha. I can never pass my dance classes if i keep on partnering eunha. Sigh.

Then finally school ended after many classes later on. I stayed in class because i was waiting for eunha...but i think i changed my mind.

"eunbi-ya..want me to send you home?" Yuju asked.

no reply. Oh wait yeah she's a mute.

"Your oppa? Ahh okay..i'll see you tomorrow! Heres my number if you wanna chat" yuju said and left after.

Its now just me and eunbi. Its so awkward. She is right behind me. I turn around to face her and she was scrolling through instagram on her phone.

"Can i get your number?" I asked.

She glared at me.

'Aniyo. Never.' She showed me her phone.

"eunbi! Kaja- oh kookie youre still here?" Hoseok came in.

eunbi pov

'You both are friends?' I showed my phone to hoseok.

He nodded.

'he did something to me.' I type. I was about to show the phone screen to hoseok when jungkook snatched my phone away.

I glared at him.

"Yah jungkook. She wants to show me something." Hoseok said.

"OH HOSEOK. Yes me and eunbi are partners for a dance project. So i have to put in my number so we can discuss about the project throught messages." Jungkook said.

I went to jungkook, held his arm and bite it really really hard.

"YAAAAAHHHH EUNBI!" he screamed in pain. I took this chance to grab my phone. I took my bag and left with hoseok.

'He's lying. Im partners with kai'

"Thats good! He's one of my close friends too" hoseok said and pat my shoulders.

We then reached home.

'I got bullied today.'

"WHAT!" Hoseok shouted.