chapter 17

(A/n: pic creds to sinkooked 🙆🏻 GO FOLLOW HER ACC ON INSTAGRAM TO SEE MORE SINKOOK EDITS💯💯  -> @ sinkookftw )

eunbi pov

After playing a few rides i got bored for some reason. So i told yuju and taehyung and play by themselves. We'll all meet back at the entrance at 5.30pm. I decided to walk around and maybe buy some snacks to eat.

I was walking around when i saw eunha and jungkook sitting on a bench talking very seriously. It would be rude to listen to their conversation so i just walked in another direction.

jungkook pov

Me and eunha decided to rest for awhile and talk. We sat on a nearby bench.

"So..look eunha..im sorry..for slapping you" i said.

"its okay :) i moved on from it already" she replied with a widely smile.

"why...do you now keep calling me by my name?" Her face changed to a frown.

"w-what do you mean?" I asked.

"you used to call me baby and now youre calling me eunha.." she muttered while fiddling with her fingers.

"oh um...-"

"you like eunbi dont you?" she suddenly asked.

I immediately break eye contact with her and tried to think for an answer.

"jungkook. Answer me." She said.

"fine...yes i do like her. I tried my best not to like her eunha..but i dont know why" i muttered.

"since when.." she asked softly.

"probably since you told me to date her and then make her suffer?" I answered.

"well then...its okay..lets break up" she muttered.

"wait eunha..are you s-sure?" I asked.

She nodded her head.

"C-can i get one last hug?" She asked with a smile.

"ofcourse you little bunny :) im always here if you need someone to talk to okay?" I said as i hugged her. We then pulled off from the hug.

"Come on its 15 minutes left till we have to meet the others back at the entrance" she said as she pulled my arm to stand up.

We both then walked together and talked about random stuffs.

eunbi pov

I was walking and suddenly stopped when i hear people laughing away. I was annoyed that i turned to look who the person was. Eunha and jungkook....well...thats great :) they are together again. Im glad.

Maybe.

I dont like jungkook right?

Um.

Its okay eunbi-ya. I have other people around me like yuju, taehyung, kai, hoseok, eomma and appa :).

Then i bumped into someone.

"Im so sorry! Are you hu- eunbi?" The person called me.

I looked up to see who it was.

"Seokjin oppa!" I squealed in happiness and hugged him.

"Aigoo! Youre still as pretty just like how i first met you" he ruffled my hair.

"How's your brother? Its been long since we both met" he asked.

"He's doing great. As per usual, eat, game, sleep and the routine continues" i chuckled.

"So i heard from him that you got your voice back?" He asked.

"Ne ^_^ " i nodded my head.

"hyung?! What the hell are you doing here?" Jungkook then came over with eunha running behind him.

"Eunbi?! Why are you even talking to him?" He asked me.

"I used to go to her house often. Even before you met hoseok bro" seokjin put an arm over jungkook's shoulder.

"Oh you both are brothers?" I asked.

The both of them nodded their head.

"Oh im here to meet have a date with someone" seokjin said.

"Oooo seokjin oppa got a girlfriend already?" I smirked.

"Yah you little beagle. Not yet..im gonna ask her to be my girlfriend today" he blushed.

I check my phone for the time and it was a few minutes before 5.30 so i dragged jungkook and eunha to the entrance. We reached and met yuju with taehyung there.

"okay bye you guys :) thanks for today!" Taehyung said cheerfully.

"Bye alien! Bye guys! See you at school!" I bid them goodbye.

I then walk to the busstop. A few minutes later the bus came and i sat near the window. Then someone sat beside me. Jungkook?

"Yah! Arent you suppose to send eunha home?" I asked.

"She's gonna get dinner with yuju" jungkook answered as he rest his head on my left shoulder.

"Yah Jungkook." I called him and he was already sleeping.

You bunny. So cute...but you belong to eunha.. i wish you both to last long and be good to each other ...just for you to know jungkook, i'll always be here for you no matter what. I said in my heart.

----
awww eunbi :(