chapter 24 (last)

eunbi pov

I went to class after eating. Phew, that was a nice time to eat. There wasnt alot of customers so i took my own time to eat.

"hey, why are you still here? Its time for dance class." My classmate told me.

Oh right.

I then got ready and rushed to the dance studio.

"Sorry im late!" I apologised to junhee ssaem.

"Gwaenchana :) come and settle down" junhee ssaem said.

I sat beside someone who i dont know because eunha and yuju was on the other side of the class.

"Hey! Youre eunbi right?" the person beside me asked.

I smiled, "ne! Whats your name?" I asked.

"Im yewon! You can call me umji! Omoooo i thought you were cold all this time! Youre actually really friendly" umji said.

I laughed alittle, "who said that?"

"sana spread this rumour around the school" umji said.

"Dont worry, i never liked her anyways" she continued and patted my shoulder.

"Gomawoyo umji :)" i hugged her.

"Okay, so since do not have anything to do right now...do you guys want to have a dance battle?" Junhee ssaem asked.

"Ani. Lets just have people to come up and freestyle" kai suggested.

"Alright then who do we start with first?" Junhee ssaem asked.

"SSAEM! jungkook wants to go first. he is performing this piece for someone special" sehun voiced out.

"Wait hyung. What? I-" jungkook got dragged to the front to dance by sehun.

jungkook pov

I didnt plan this at all.

"hyung." I called him before he went back to his seat.

"i know that you have not been succeeding in proposing so use this chance bro :)" sehun ruffled my hair.

I put my phone connected to the speaker and turn on the song that i picked.

"Ssaem, i need a partner for this piece." i told junhee ssaem.

"sure, you can choose :)" she answered.

"eunbi.." i called her.

"JUNGKOOK OPPA...WAEEEEEEE" the girls screamed.

"YAH! QUIET!" Kai shouted.

"go eunbi :)" kai gestured her to go.

I looked at him curiously. I thought he liked her? Oh well never mind.

"but i dont know what to do" eunbi whispered.

"I know you. What ever i do with you, do it your way too.." i whispered back and patted her head.

Then i cued the music.

(A/n: jungkook is bongyoung park and eunbi is may j lee. Okay for eunbi, just imagine that she has long black hair😂)

We both ended the dance and i backhugged her.

"you did great.." i whipered.

I held her hand and knelt down on one knee.

"hwang eunbi...will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her.

She smiled with tears of joy. "Ofcourse bunny :) i love you"

We both kissed for about a few secs and i whispered, "i love you too beagle"

"WAIT!" A girl shouted.

"What the hell jeon jungkook? I thought all this while you have been liking me?!" Sana shouted.

Eunbi got shocked and i pulled her into a hug.

"Sana. Get back to your seat." junhee ssaem said.

She did as ssaem said and behaved. Im glad eunha wasn't friends with her anymore. Im glad im eunbi's boyfriend now. I love her. I love you hwang eunbi ❤️

the...enddddddddd :)

----

IVE FINISHED IT. FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY! When i come back from vietnam (sch trip), i'll make sure to make a new book! THANKQ FOR READING!! HAVE A LOVELY DAY 💖

 FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY! When i come back from vietnam (sch trip), i'll make sure to make a new book! THANKQ FOR READING!! HAVE A LOVELY DAY 💖