The Sorting (Harry)

I'm terrified. Petrified even. It's the sorting. At the sorting every child in the district from the ages of eleven to seventeen stands in a line to see whether the will go to the games or not. If you get sorted into the house of Gryffindor, or courage, you'll go. But then I remember that in some rare circumstances, the hat decides that they want to person to be a tribute even if they aren't in Gryffindor. I look over at my cousin Dudley. He'll never get chosen. He didn't want to enter any tesserae, so I had to for him. If you enter tesserae, the hat likes you better, for that is an act of courage. There are fourteen hats, seven for boys, seven for girls. It's now my turn. 

I put the hat on my head. "He's not worthy! Wouldn't be fun in the games!" It screams and forces me to take it off. Dudley now steps up to the platform. "Are you scared, little boy?" The hat whispers. "You are, aren't you?" Dudely whimpers. Dudley is always afraid. It's my fourth year in training, therefore I'm thirteen. We always start training when we turn ten years old. "Yes, I think you'd make a GREAT player in these games! It is decided! Dudley Dursley is the tribute for district four!" Gasps spread throughout the crowd. Aunt Petunia fainted into a crying Uncle Vernon. "I volunteer!" I scream. I'm only doing this for myself. I know I might die in the games, but I'd rather be killed than being shouted at to death by my Uncle. "What dear boy?" 

"I volunteer as tribute! I volunteer as tribute for my cousin Dudley!" "Alright! And what shall your name be?" "Harry. Harry Potter."