Hogwarts (Hermione)

The horseless carriages finally arrive at the castle where we will train and get ready for the games. I look over to my left. Districts one through six have arrived. I'm from seven. It's the district which supplies magical goods. I peer around trying to get a feel for my competition. A small and skinny boy waves at me. He has ruffled black hair, and eyes as green as the trees surrounding us. He looks familiar. 

"Welcome." Boomed a lanky man. He's as pale as the clouds above and looks like a human snake. "Welcome to the 124th Hunger Games! Welcome district one! Welcome district two! Welcome district three! Welcome....." I stare into the distance, but then quickly snap back to attention realizing I'll look stupid if I'm daydreaming. I notice that districts eight, nine, ten, eleven, and twelve are here. A slender redhead girl stands next to what looks like a twin of her, but is taller and is a boy. She looks back at me with desperate hazel eyes that remind me of buttons. My mother sewed all day and all night. Around the clock doing her favorite thing for money. I recall the time she sewed small black buttons onto this dress only yesterday. It feels like a million years ago. "You okay?" A round-faced boy shakes me. Neville. He's the class klutz, always knocking the pencils off of his desk, or tripping on a shoelace, or even just choking on air. "I'm fine." I snap slapping his hand off of my shoulder. He blushes and turns his attention back to the president. 

We are led into the Great Hall to meet our stylists. I can see the tan-skinned boy with the glasses eyeing me. I can't tell what he thinks. Is he judging me? Does he have a crush on me? I turn my focus to our prep teams. "Miss Hermione Granger?" A team calls. I scurry over to them. Two men and a woman stand in the corner. A man with a yellow suit and a magenta afro starts blabbering to me about how beautiful I could be. The woman nods in agreement and the other man just prods certain parts of my body. "Alright! Let's take you to your room!" 

They lead me through many stairwells and corridors to arrive at a painting of a fat lady wearing a pink dress.  "Acrylic Nails!" The other man calls, and the painting swings open. I step into a circular room lined with squashy armchairs and bouncy couches. "Up here!" They take me into a dormitory. It has many beds, but no one else is in it. Maybe a school used to be here. I bet it. "This will be your very own room for the rest of your stay!" The woman squeaks. She has long silver hair which reaches the floor which cancels out her incredible height. Her skin is a warm brown which really throws you off. I wonder what inspired her to do this crazy look. "Here, change into this." The man in the yellow suit holds up a fresh pair of underwear. "Um, is there anything I can put over this?" "Of course not, silly! We are going to make you look beautiful from head to foot!

I step out of the bathroom feeling very naked, but then remember that I practically am. "Actually, go and take that off darling. Remember, you are going to be gorgeous with a capital G!" I start to pull the skimpy lingerie, but then stop. "Go on! You're safe with us!" I stand my ground. "Come on darling!" I still don't move. "What do you want? Is there anything we can get you?" The other man says, his huge eyelashes blinking. "I'm not taking this off. This is my body and I do what I want with it. I've given you a lot of access which I've never given anyone else. Now, if you don't mind, please proceed with your procedure. Remember, you better treat me like gold, because you might never see me again." "I'm telling you, you really should trust Floy." The woman mumbles cocking her head to the man in the yellow suit.