Part 2

Madhu and Radha enter the house carrying their shopping bags. Sultan's wedding was around the corner and there were things to be done. "Where were you?" RK asks irritated. "I went shopping. I told you!" Madhu tells him. "You say you want to dance and you are not there to practice." "Well I had work." "Then I'm going to look for a replacement for the dance." RK tells her with finality. Madhu gasps in outrage; RK dancing with someone else was not acceptable to her. He was hers. "You won't dare!" "Then come for practice. I don't have all day to practice. I've exams coming up." RK reminds her. "You give me everything and go practice. I don't want a headache listening to you fight." Radha tells Madhu. Handing everything to Radha, Madhu hurries after RK.

"Why is the marriage in such a short notice?" Madhu asks RK as they practiced in his room. "Why do you think?" RK asks her. Madhu looks at him confused. "This is why I tell you that you are an innocent." RK tells her marveling at the opportunity of being right. Madhu looks at him confused and then gasps in shock, "You mean she is pregnant?" "Ssshhh." RK tells her as he moved closer to her. "How do you know?" "Sultan told me." RK tells her. "Uncle and Aunty knows?" Madhu asks whispering. "Of course not. Sultan told me to tell my parents to have the wedding before my exam started. And we told our parents that her parents didn't want to wait till my exams were over. And we told the same thing to her parents too." RK explains to her. "And this is between you and me." RK warns her. "Okay." Madhu replies then gasps as RK pulled her closer to him and continued to dance. "I can't believe they did it before marriage." Madhu tells him. "Would you do it before marriage?" Madhu asks him turning to him. "Well isn't that something personal?" RK asks her. "Yes. So will you?" Madhu asks him curiously. "No." RK replies. "Even I won't." Madhu tells him smiling at him. "Of course you won't." RK says frowning at her making Madhu blush thinking he was being possessive. Before they could talk more on that Sultan opens the door and walks in. "Sorry, I was on the phone." Sultan says seeing RK's furious look. "I have exams coming up. 10 papers!" RK tells him. "Well no one told you to not write 6 papers last semester." Sultan tells him as he frowned at Madhu who was staring at him wide eyed. "I had chicken pox." RK tells him irritated. "Still you could have written your papers." Sultan tells him. "I was here in Shimla and you expect me to write my exams in Delhi at the same time?" RK asks irritated. He was a topper and he didn't like that he had arrears. "Why are you looking at me like that?" Sultan asks Madhu as he ignored RK. Madhu quickly shrugs and looks away. Sultan turns to RK and asks "YOU TOLD HER?" RK shrugs in reply. "Don't breathe a word about this to anyone." Sultan warns her. "Seriously, you think she would say this to anyone?" RK asks irritated. "I didn't think you would tell anyone." Sultan tells him. "She is not anyone, she is our Madhu." RK says shaking his head. "I am shocked but happy for you." Madhu tells Sultan. Sultan smiles at her, "Even I am happy." "Okay, let's get back to this. I am Kanhaiya, she is Radha and you are that dude." RK says. "What dude?" "She goes in the end with." RK says dismissively. "Like in the movie?" Madhu asks frowning. "Yes." RK tells her. "And you can't dance to save your life, so just come in between and shake your legs." RK tells Sultan. "Dying to do that." Sultan says in fake excitement. "Do you want to be a part of this?" RK asks irritated. "Of course not!" Sultan replies. "Did you forget that your so called friend bailed on you and you are forcing me to be a part of this?" "Since you agreed and tomorrow is the function, I can't find another person. So just don't embarrass us on the stage." RK tells him. "Okay, let's start."

Wedding eve at a hotel.

[Radha From Student Of The Year]

Madhu starts dancing on the stage.

Gopiyon Sang Ghoome Kanhaiya

Raas Rachaiya Radha Na Jaaye Re

Ab Saanwra Na Bhaaye Re