Worthy of Nothing

Am I worthy of your time? Am I somebody you can leave behind? Can you say that you don't want me? Or are you afraid of hurting me?

It's okay we all have those moments feeling like we're not worth something in the world, some things can make us feel really sad and some thing may make us extremely happy.

Today I waited at the train station looking for a girl who went to my high school I usually would see at the trains station and I waited and waited until the train came.

She never came, I wondered why hasn't this girl came, was I worthy of her time whenever I saw her? Or did she just not want to go to college today? it confused me a lot as I sat there on the train.

At times over think at this stupid crap and I really shouldn't, I had a bad taste in my mouth from the victim water I bought today, along with the oranges I decided to eat as I waited for that girl.

This girl was my friend and I knew that maybe she was busy and I'm over thinking all this or will I ever see her at the train station again?

The world will never know
And so will I.

Everyday we're worthy or something in people's lives so don't think your not because you were meant to be in this world no matter how different you compare yourself to others.

I really have to get homework done in college but I'm already putting myself behind by not even attempting to do it.

I'm going to change that and really really push myself to focus and to succeed in getting that homework done and out of the way so I know that I gave it my all at trying.