Don't Let People Ruin You

Today I watched an anime series called "Children of the Whales" it was very interesting to watch and I wanted to write something related to it, but instead I ended up just watching more of it, due to my laziness in stopping the series and taking some times to write on my own, I've been working these past two weeks as well, at a pizzeria bussing tables and being yelled at by coworkers on what I have to do even when I already know what I have to get done.

I've been avoiding many people in my life and questioning myself whether I should be around these people who I call my friends or do thy take advantage of my kindness and use it against me for whatever reason.

I faced a few harsh days dealing with a problem with one of my friend's friend who I think is using my friend just to get around and what not, I ended up taking measures in my own hands and ended up having an argument with him at a speedway gas station, as he reeks of the cigarette he was smoking, blowing it in my face like it didn't bother me. That night I was angry with my friend for having this guy join our night out at the mall to play a game of pool. Along the way there I found two wonderful girl who I recognized from BOCES so my friend an I play two rounds of pool then offered to play a game with the two girls.

It was nice to catch up with them and see how they were, feeding off each other's shocking news, after a far long game we returned our game and took a selfie for further action on sending it to another friend who was in the same BOCES class as the two girls and I were in.

I was suppose to head to the city I walk around with my friend joe, but he got caught up with having to makeup a class he missed at his college, so we thought we would hangout next week to attempt to go to the city then.

Overall my therapist is really trying his hardest to get me on the right path in life, he really wants me to pursue in going to the navy so I can live my dream with traveling to places that I haven't been and doing something amazing with my life. He also wants me to stop wasting time and money and save up for drivers lessons so that I can get myself a drivers license and rent a car or save up for a dream car of my own along with the insurance.

I'm trying not to let people ruin me, and be around those people who appreciate me for me, and not be a fake who leave you alone to cry.

This world hasn't felt right, it's been filled with disappointment with all I've seen and herd in my life.

People try to change but they end up being rude and disrespectful to there own Peers.

Don't let people ruin you, focus on you and achieve whatever you can to get to a higher point in your life, your dreams can come true, you just can't give up on them.

-Serg