shopping

Y/N POV:

I sat on the love sac listening to music and going on social media looking at fan accounts of me. I had a good amount since I've been growing on youtube tremendously. I have 6,000,000 subscribers right now but they keep coming in, not to brag or anything. I'm just excited that I've grown so much. But it's all thanks to Logan and Jake. My phone started ringing, it was Anthony.

Anthony: Hello?

Y/N: Hey!

Anthony: Yo! What are you doing today?

Y/N: Well I have to go shopping for awards.

Anthony: Oh I was hoping we could hang out....

Y/N: Come with me.

Anthony: Aye sounds lit.

Y/N: I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes.

Anthony: Bye.

Y/N: Bye!

- 30 minutes later -

I pulled up to the Team 10 house and waited for Anthony. I saw him come out of the house. He was smiling and his dimples were showing. I love those dimples so much. They are literally prefect. He opened the door and got into my car.

Anthony: Hey.

Y/N: Hi. We've said hi a lot today!

We both laughed. I drove off.

Y/N: Do you like shopping?

Anthony: Not really but I enjoy anything with you.

I smiled. That's the sweetest thing ever. My heart is honestly gonna melt. WHY IS HE SO GOD DAMN CUTE?!

Anthony: Oh well thanks!

He laughed.

Y/N: Thanks for?

Anthony: You just said, 'Why is he so god damn cute?'.

Y/N: Shit. I didn't realize I said that out loud.

I blushed in embarrassment.

- shopping -

Anthony: What are looking for?

Anthony said holding a small bag full of jewelry. He's been following me around this store for 20 minutes now. He hasn't complained once. All he's done was talk and look at his phone. It's honestly the best because boys don't usually like shopping around with their girlfriends. But we're not dating..... we're not dating yet.

Y/N: Just a dress. But all these dresses are not my style. I hate dresses.

Anthony: What about this one?

He shows me this beautiful white dress. It wasn't fancy at all. It was a basic dress, which is what I love!

 It was a basic dress, which is what I love!

Y/N: Wow. That looks prefect. I love it so much.

Anthony: I'm glad you like it! I love it and I think it will look prefect on you.

Anthony's checks blushed. I smiled and hugged him.

Y/N: Thanks! I'm gonna go try it on.

I walked to the dressing room and tried it on. I loved it. But I felt like it didn't fit me well enough. I walked out to show Anthony.

Anthony POV:

I was sitting on a chair right outside the dressing room when Y/N walked out on the dress I chose. She looked beyond beautiful. Something about that dress made her look hot. I looked her up and down. Her body was prefect. I couldn't describe it.

Y/N: So? What do you think?

I fell on the floor to act like I died from her beauty. She giggled.

Anthony: You look beautiful. More like prefect. Just amazing.

Y/N: You think so? I don't know.

She looked at herself in the mirror and had a confused face.

Y/N: I think it makes me look cubby.

Those words are words that boys can not respond to. I didn't know what to say.

Anthony: Come on, they don't.

Y/N: Your just saying that.

Anthony: I'm not. You look fine I mean guys are checking you out.

She smiled and went back into the changing room.

- 5 minutes later -

We stood at the cashier buying the dress.

Anthony: I would buy it for you but I have no money.

Y/N: It's fine you don't have to buy me things.

- back at Y/N apartment -

Y/N and I walked into her shared apartment and sat down on the love sacs. We spent all day shopping so it was late.

Y/N: I'm gonna take a shower then can we film a part for my vlog?

Anthony: Yeah sounds good.

I got my phone out and began to look at social media.

Logan: Yo!

I looked up to see Logan. I haven't seen him in years.

Anthony: Hey Logan!

I got up and did that first bump/hug thing guys do.

Logan: What are you doing here?

Anthony: I went shopping with Y/N. I'm waiting for her to finish showering.

Logans eyes widened.

Logan: Are you two a thing? Because if you are you better not be a dick to her. She's like a little sister to me. So don't fucking mess with her feelings.

Anthony: We aren't even a thing, yet. Plus you hurt her too.

Logan: That was in the past!

Anthony: Still... I mean you can't do that shit to your girlfriend, especially when you've been dating for a year.

Logan: I messed up ok? I regret it.
Y/N was the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and it sucks we had to end.

Anthony: Do you miss her?

Logan: Whenever I see her with a boy, like you, I get a little jealous.

Anthony: Get used to it.

Logan looked at me in the eyes and walked downstairs. I hope I feel the same way Logan felt about Y/N. Their relationship was the purest relationship ever. Maybe Y/N will be the best thing that has happened to me in a while. I walked outside on their small balcony and sat down. It felt nice out with a small wind blowing in the air. I heard the door open and I looked back. Y/N. So beautiful.

Y/N: Stop staring.

She laughed. She sat down next to me and looked at the dark sky. I looked over at her and stared at her lips. She looked back at me. She must have notice I've been staring at her lips because she stared staring at mine. Then we both inched closer.