i can't belive what i saw

Anthony POV:

- one month later -

Y/N and I sat on a airplane. She was finally going to meet my parents after 7 months of us dating. I still haven't meet her parents. She said she wanted to wait cause they hated when she had a boyfriend. I understand but it just gets annoying. I looked over to Y/N to see her sleeping.

- at Ohio -

We walked up to my parents house. Y/N took a deep breath. I laughed.

Anthony: Lovebug. You'll be fine.

She smiled and grabbed my hand. We walked in. I let go of the bag in my hand and left it by the door. I saw my mom come down the hallway smiling.

Y/N POV:

Cinda: Hi!! You must be
Y/N! I'm Cinda!

She hugged me and I hugged her back. She let go of the hug and hugged Anthony.

Cinda: Awww my baby boy!

She said as she squeezed his cheeks. I laughed as Anthony blushed. I saw Anthony's dad coming down the hallway.

Tony: Hey! I'm Tony, and you are
Y/N!

He said as he brought me into a hug.

Tony: Anthony! Looking like a real man now.

He hugged Anthony.

- later that night -

We were all sitting at the table eating dinner. Anthony's parents were already down to earth people. I loved them so much already.

Cinda: So... how far are you two in your relationship?

Me and Anthony looked at each other. We knew exactly what she meant. I started thinking about my 20th birthday.

Anthony: Yes mom we've had sex.

Cinda nodded her head as she ate.

Cinda: How was it?

Anthony: Mom!

Me and Anthony's dad laughed. Anthony shook his head.

Tony: Are you two in love?

Y/N: I'm very in love with Anthony.

Anthony smiled. Anthony told his parents how he was in love with me to. He squeezed my hand under the table. They asked us more questions about our relationship and we answered them even though Anthony got embarrassed.

- bed time -

Anthony had a twin bed which we would be sleeping in. I rubbed my eyes and got in the bed.

Anthony: I can always sleep on my couch.

He pointed to the couch in his room by the door.

Y/N: No baby. Sleep with me.

Anthony came over and laid down as I laid on his chest.

Y/N: I love you.

Anthony: I love you more.

- next day -

I was getting ready because Anthony and I were gonna tell my viewers we were dating. I've been waiting for this moment forever to tell them and I think it's finally time. I set up my camera and we both sat on Anthony's bed.

Y/N: It's the moment you've all been waiting for.

Anthony: We are dating!

Anthony said as he kissed my cheek.

Y/N: Yeah. We've been dating for 7 months now. I'm sorry for keeping it a secret for so long.

Anthony wrapped his arm around me.

Anthony: So back off boys. She's mine.

I laughed and ended my vlog there. I started editing it then uploaded it.

Yourinstagram

"it's official #yourshipname"

imanthonytruj, imchancesutton, and 2,827,728 others liked this.

Comments are turned off.

- later -

Anthony's family and I just arrived at a basketball game. I haven't looked at the feed back on my video yet but I expect it to be bad and good. Anthony held my hand as we walked in. We sat down.

Anthony: I'm gonna go get a drink, want one?

Y/N: Water please.

He smiled and walked away. I decided to go to the bathroom before the game. I walked to the bathrooms and did my stuff. I took a mirror picture for snapchat and posted it. I walked out and looked over my the food and drinks. I saw Anthony kissing a girl on the mouth.
.
.
what if i told you guys this book would be ending soon?