maddie

Anthony's POV:

Chance and I sat in our gaming chairs playing games like the usually. I remember when we'd play games and Y/N would stare at my screen and watch. Her face is so cute when she'd watch it. I try to convince myself I'm not in love with Y/N still but I know I am. I just keep saying she means nothing to me when In all reality she means the world to me.

Anthony: Chance remember when you told me 'Tony your gonna fall in love, she's the one.'?

Chance: Yeah.

Anthony: I'm not. I'm not gonna fall in love. She's not the one. It was fake. It was in the moment shit.

I just need to keep saying that so I can get Y/N out my mind. People need to know I don't love her.

Y/N POV:

- week later -

Mark and I were watching a movie in my apartment. I didn't pay much attention because Anthony was still on my mind. It's like he's been there forever. I would like him to be there forever but the thing is we're not together anymore so he doesn't deserve that spot. The fans still think we are dating when all reality we're not. I haven't uploaded a YouTube yet video since I told them we were dating which was like 2 weeks ago.

Mark: Y/N can you stop thinking about Anthony and watch the damn movie?

He said as he paused the movie.

Y/N: If only it were that easy.

Mark: Your making yourself like this. Sad and lazy. You can change this. Forget about Anthony. He hurt you so why can't you just get in your fucking head that he is no good for you.

Y/N: Mark I'm in love with him. If I wasn't in love with him it'd be easy. But since I am, it's not that easy to forget about him.

Mark: Some relationship aren't meant to be.

Y/N: Have you ever been In love?

Mark: No.

Y/N: I don't think you would get the feeling then. I hope you don't experience what I am right now because It will hurt.... badly.

Mark didn't say anything.

Mark: I'm sorry.

Y/N: I would say I'm fine but I'm not fucking fine. I won't be fine because the person I love the most could care less about me. He doesn't answer my calls or text, it's like I'm a nobody to him. If I'm a nobody to him then I'm a nobody to every else.

Mark: Y/N, you're not a nobody. Don't think that. You have millions of people who love you.

Y/N: I know. But why can't Anthony love me? Cause that's all I want right now.

Mark: I dunno. It's dumb that he doesn't.

Y/N: Can you leave? I just want to be alone right now.

Mark: Ok. Bye I love you.

He hugged me and left.

- later that night -

And here my car brings me to the house I never thought to see again. The Team 10 house. I walked up to the door and knocked. It weird that I knocked but I haven't been here in weeks. The door opened to bring a friendly face. Chance. I smiled as I saw him.

Chance: Y/N! You look beautiful!

Y/N: Thank you, even tho I know you're lying.

Chance: What brings you here?

Y/N: My thoughts. But to talk to Anthony.

Chance: Now isn't a good time.

Y/N: I don't care if that girl is over here.

Chance: Are you sure?

Y/N: Yes.

He let me in. There were holes in the wall and the floors were dirty. This Team 10 trap house was getting uglier by the second. They desperately needed a new house. I walked upstairs. I saw Anthony's room. He has a big hole by his door. I laughed to myself as I saw it. I knocked on the door then opened it. There Anthony laid with his new girlfriend. I smiled, a fake smile of course. Anthony got up and walked towards me.

Y/N: Hey.

He smiled and hugged me. I hugged back. My heart broke even more. I knew I wouldn't get to stay in his arms forever. His warm arms. I felt safe again as he hugged me. He let go.

Anthony: Did you come here to talk about, things?

His voice. I fucking miss hearing it. I cleared my throat.

Y/N: Yeah.

Anthony: I'll be back sugerbug.

I smiled through the pain. Sugerbug? Sugerbug is so close to my name, lovebug. I followed Anthony to Jake's balcony. We sat down on some ugly chairs.

Anthony: So...

Y/N: Sugerbug? Like just call her lovebug.

Anthony: No one can replace your name.

I didn't say anything.

Anthony: You want this bracelet back?

He held my bracelet in his hand. I stared at it. I looked at his arm to see he was still wearing his bracelet. I nodded my head only because he still had his. He put it on me.

Y/N: Why, Anthony? Why did you leave me?

Anthony: I felt like we weren't gonna last.

Y/N: We still could have stayed together. I mean what if we did last?

Anthony: I don't know.

Y/N: You must have still been In love with her.

Anthony didn't say anything.

Y/N: So you were probably never in love with me.

Anthony: At one point I was deeply in love with you.

Y/N: No you weren't, Anthony. When your In love you just don't give up on a person like that.

I snapped at him. I tried to keep my chill. I just can't act like everything is ok. Especially when he was cuddling with that girl in front of my face.

Y/N: I don't think you get what being in love is.

Anthony: I do, you don't.

Y/N: How do I not get it?

Anthony: Me and Maddie are in love. The way we were was not being in love at all!

Maddie. Maddie is the girls name. Maddie is the one who has me up all night wishing for my baby back.

Y/N: Having sex every night is love. Having a connection isn't? Ok Trujillo I see.

Anthony: Leave! Get your sad sorry ass out my house! You're a fucking mess Y/N! Just forget about what we had! Because that will never happen again with us and it will never happen to you again! You know why? Cause all you do is fucking make things a bigger deal then they are! Leave!

I got up and left. I walked down the hall. I looked in Anthony's room to see Maddie wearing lingerie.

Y/N: Fuck you.

I whispered loud enough for her to hear. She gave me a bitch ass look.