i'm a mess

Y/N POV:

I stared longer as my mouth dropped. He smiled as he kissed her. It was like a full make out session! He meant to kiss her this was not a mistake. I held in my tears and walked towards the exit. I called an uber to take me to the airport. I quickly brought a ticket to go back to LA.

- at LA -

I called Chance praying he'd pick up.

Chance: Hello?

Y/N: Um. C-can you pick me up a-at LAX?

My voice cracked as I talked to him.

Chance: Uh yeah.

I ended the call.

- when Chance arrived -

I got into Jake's truck he brought and started crying. I closed my eyes as I cried and cried. Chances arms wrapped around me. I cried into his arms. I pulled away wiping my tears. Chance started driving but looked over at me every few seconds.

Chance: What's wrong?

Y/N: Anthony. I-i saw him kissing another girl as this shitty baseball game.

I cried as I said it. Chances jaw clenched. He was angry.

Chance: Stay with me tonight.

I nodded my head as I silently cried.

Chances POV:

- at Team 10 house -

I decided to FaceTime Anthony. I was beyond pissed at him for doing this to Y/N. Poor Y/N is a fucking wreak.

Anthony: What?

Chance: Don't fucking give me that tone.

Anthony: What?

He questioned again.

Chance: Why bro? Y/N is a fucking wreak, she saw you making out with that girl.

Anthony rubbed his eyes.

Chance: You don't seem phased.

I looked in the background of his room and saw a girl sitting on his couch in his room. She looked familiar. Anthony's high school girlfriend?! What the hell is she doing there?

Chance: Seriously?! You have that fucking chick over?!

Anthony: Oh my god! Mind your own fucking business!

Chance: What happened to being in love with Y/N?

Anthony: I was fake about that.

Chance: No you weren't buddy. You wouldn't stop talking about her to me when she wasn't with you. You couldn't be separated from her for more then an hour!

Anthony ended the call. I threw my phone in frustration. Y/N walked in from taken a shower and laid down in Anthony's bed. I heard her cry in his pillow. I got up and cuddled with her.

Chance: It's ok. It's ok.

I lied. It wouldn't be ok. Y/N was gonna be a wreak for a while. I knew Anthony wouldn't come back for her.

Y/N POV:

- next day -

I woke up to the sun shining in my eyes. I grabbed my phone seeing no miss calls or texts from Anthony. My heart hurt. How can he love me one day and the next day not? Is just not possible. Love doesn't work like that. I looked at my Instagram post I posted about Anthony and I dating. I fucked up with telling everyone we were dating. I sighed. I looked down at my wrist and saw the bracelet Anthony and I had matching together. I took it off and left it on his bed. I decided to leave since Anthony was coming back today. I walked downstairs. Everyone stared at me. I must look like a mess. Chance came over and hugged me.

Chance: I'm sorry about Anthony. I hope you two can just make up.

He whispered into my ear.

Y/N: I doubt we will. He looked so happy with her. I don't even know how long they have been together.

I said into his chest.

Chance: It's his high school girlfriend. I thought he was over her. I don't know how long they have been seeing each other.

Y/N: Oh. I'm happy for him if he's happy.

Chance: Don't lie to yourself.

I pulled away.

Y/N: Bye, thank you.

I walked out to see Anthony and his new girlfriend getting out of an uber. He held her hand as he smiled so big to her. He used to smile at me like that. I quickly rubbed my tears away. I walked by them as Anthony stared at me. I hoped in my Jeep and sobbed on the steering wheel. I looked at myself in the mirror. God I'm a mess.
.
.
Btw pretend this is still at the old team 10 house