award show *smut*

Y/N POV:

Once I saw this tweet I knew it'd be the next drama for the week. I looked at my Instagram comments and all I saw was 'what's up with you and Logan?'. It's annoying because I didn't want my fans to know what happened between us. I have no clue what I will do. I mean do I tell them what happened or just make up a lie? I could always ignore it.

- text -

Y/N: What the hell Logan?

Logan😤: What?

Y/N: Holy fuck! You know what!

Logan😤: My tweet?

Y/N: No shit sherlock!

Logan😤: Don't worry about it, it's for views.

Y/N: You want views? I'll expose you if you want views.

Logan😤: Y/N, don't please. Just drop it.

Y/N: Then drop the fact that we're not friends and you mean nothing to me.

- end text -

It was left at that. I didn't get a text back. Not a call. Not a visit. Yes part of me hurt, badly. I hated doing this to him. It's what I needed to do. I have a relationship now and he has nothing to do with it.

Anthony POV:

I've been with Y/N for a couple days now. I feel like Logan is always on her mind. I get they just stopped being friends so it might take a while for him to get out of her mind but, I juts what Y/N full attention.

ring ring

It was Y/N.

- phone call -

Anthony: Hey.

Y/N: Hi, I have that award thing tonight. Do you wanta come?

Anthony: Yeah i would love to.

Y/N: We're just going as friends.

Anthony: I know, I know.

Y/N: Bye Bye!

- end of phone call -

Y/N POV:

I heard a knock at the door and answered it. It was my makeup crew for the award show. I let them in and they start to go to work. I don't like wearing makeup at all to be honest. I don't like dresses ether. The stuff is over rated! But I'm gonna to have to roll with it tonight.

- going to awards -

( your makeup and outfit )

Anthony and I sat in our uber as we waited to get dropped out at the award show

Anthony and I sat in our uber as we waited to get dropped out at the award show. I felt Anthony looking at me every couple minutes. I looked at him and he continued to stare at me.

Anthony: I can't get over how fucking beautiful you look.

He smiled and stared into my eyes. I smiled.

Y/N: Thank you, baby.

I leaned over to me and kissed him. He smiled as we kissed.

- at awards -

I walked the carpet they put out for pictures and Anthony joined a couple of my pictures. We kept getting questions to ask if we were dating but we denied them. We didn't want to become public dating yet. We walked inside to the awards and found our table. We were sitting with Lady GaGa and Harry Styles. I was having a small fangirl attack inside.

- later on -

My award I was nominated for got called. It was for 'soon to be the next big star'. My competition wasn't bad, I was confident I'd win.

Speaker: And the winner is..... Y/N!!

My face lit up and everyone clapped.

Anthony: Good job!

I hugged Anthony and got up to go to the stage.

Harry: Nice work, Y/N!

Did Harry Styles just say that? Ok, I'm officially shook.

- after award show -

I entered my apartment with Anthony and I holding hands. I laughed remembering Anthony's joke.

Y/N: I'm gonna go clean up.

I walked to my bathroom and took off my heels. I turned on the shower. I then unzipped my dress. The door then opened to reveal Anthony.

Anthony: Can I join?

Y/N: Sure.

He made his way over to me and started kissing me.

** smut warning **
again my friend wrote this part because smut makes me uncomfortable, enjoy! :)

His hands went behind my back and unhooked my bra. His fingers went at the bottom of my breast and rubbed them softly. I let out a small moan. He continued making his way down my neck. He sucked on my and found my sweet spot. I moaned louder. He kissed down to my underwear and slid them off.

Y/N: Anth-

Anthony: Call me daddy.

Y/N: Daddy. It's my turn.

I pushed him off me and took of his jacket. Then his shirt. I kissed his lips then sucked on his neck making sure to leave a hickey. I took off his pants to revel a boner showing through his underwear.

Y/N: Daddy sure is hard.

I said as rubbing my finger on his dick through his underwear. He moaned. I took off his underwear. And grabbed his hand leading him to the shower. He slapped my ass. I giggled. He pushed me against the shower wall and started kissing me. He took two of his fingers and started moving them up and down in my pussy. I moaned and scratched his back.

Y/N: Daddy! Uhhhh!!

He continued to kiss me. His fingers got faster and faster till I practically screamed but moaned. My nails were clawing into him.

Anthony: I got a loud ass girl huh?

He smirked then found my sweet spot in my pussy and began to go as fast as he could. I moaned louder and louder. He finally stopped. I got down on my knees and started rubbing his dick slowly. He tilted his head back.

Anthony: Baby girl, stop teasing. Go fast baby girl.

I did what he said I went faster and faster. Anthony moaned.

Y/N: Are you ready Daddy?

Anthony: Fuck yeah baby girl.

He rubbed my back as I sucked him off. My head bobbed. I began to deep throat his dick. He moaned and banged his hand on the wall. I stopped and got back up. He began kissing me.

- after shower -

I got dressed and laid on my bed. Anthony followed after me.

Anthony: I love it when you call me daddy.

I glanced over at him and rolled my eyes.

Y/N: I love it when you call me baby girl.

He smiled and got on-top of me.

Y/N: We're not doing it again.

Anthony: Maybe we could finished off. If you know what I mean.

He took his pointer finger and placed it into the hole he made.

Y/N: Anthony we've been dating for two days!

Anthony: But you can suck me off?

Y/N: Yes and?

Anthony: So let's finish it..

Y/N: No. it a couple months.