everyone knows

Anthony POV:

Y/N and I sat on the floor looking at all the boxes.

Anthony: I guess I should go.

Y/N: No. Stay the night.

A smiled spread across my face.

Anthony: Ok.

- later that night -

We both hoped on her mattress that was on the floor. I turned my head looking at her. She was staring at the ceiling.

Anthony: Thinking about Log-

Y/N: No. I'd rather not waste my time.

She laughed. She move closer to me and put her head on my chest. Her arms were wrapped around me. I put my arms around her. This is want you wanted Anthony. Are you happy? I asked myself. Yes. I closed my eyes.

- next day -

I woke up with sun shining in my eyes. I looked around at Y/N empty room. She was sleeping. I moved her off of me carefully. I walked out her room.

Y/N POV:

I felt my body being moved. I opened my eyes and saw Anthony getting out of bed. I got up and followed him.

Y/N: Are you gonna be cliché and cook me breakfast?

I laughed making him laugh.

Anthony: I would but you have no food.

Y/N: Maybe we should go shopping today, well if your not doing something with Jake or Chance.

Anthony: I'm not doing shit with them.

He smiled. I loved his smile. I wish I could frame it and put it all over my apartment. It was such a warm smile.

- shopping -

We first went furniture shopping. I brought my vlog camera because I knew this would make a good vlog. I pulled out my camera.

Y/N: Now were furniture shopping.

Anthony: What a basic vlogger.

Anthony looked at me.

Anthony: So now we're looking for couches!

He said in a squeaky 'girl' voice. I laughed and playfully punched him.

Anthony: Wanta play the penis game?

I rolled my eyes.

Y/N: I guess.

Anthony: I'll go first. Penis.

Anthony said quietly. I had to say it a little louder now.

Y/N: Penis.

We kept going back and forth and eventually I had to basically scream it.

Y/N: PENIS!!!!

We both bursted our laughing. Then a worker at the store came up to us. We tried to keep straight faces but Anthony was failing.

Worker: I'm going to kindly kick you out. And please stop filming.

Anthony grabbed my camera and held it up high.

Anthony: PENIS!!!!!!!

He screamed and ran out. I laughed as the worker had a straight face.

Worker: Please get out.

I walked away laughing so hard. I looked behind me and saw Logan staring at me. What the hell was he doing here? I looked forward and kept walking. Anthony sat on the floor laughing his ass off.

Y/N: Anthony!

I said laughing.

Anthony: Bruh I'm dead as fuck!

We both laughed.

- after shopping -

We got in the car and headed to the Team 10 house.

- at Team 10 house -

I stopped the car in front of the house. Anthony unbuckled his seatbelt.

Anthony: Bye. I had so much fun today.

I smiled. He leaned in as I did. And gave a goodbye kiss.

Y/N: Bye Tony.

He got out and walked towards the house. I drove off.

- back at the apartment -

I sat down the groceries. This was the only purchase we got since we kicked out that furniture store. I smiled as I thought about that. I unloaded them and went to edit the vlog. As I edited the part at the furniture store I saw Logan in the background a couple times. He was staring at us. He was with Mark and George. I wonder why they didn't say hi to me? I guess Logan didn't want them to. I posted the vlog titling it 'Kicked out the store w/ Anthony Trujillo'. I looked at the comments.

- comments -

Fan 1: haha your rlly funny!

Fan 2: Are Anthony and Y/N dating? If not i ship it!

Fan 3: Anthony and You?

Hater 1: I thought Logan and her weren't friends? Logan doesn't need to be around that thot!

Fan 4: Bruh Logan in the back!! Are they friends?

- end of comments -

How do they know we aren't friends? I went to check Twitter seeing if Logan posted something about it and bingo!

@ Loganpaul: Bye roommate imma miss you and our friendship :(

Ugh! What the fuck is he doing?