i am confused

Y/N POV:

I stretched as a woke up. I was on Logans chest. I slowly got off being careful not to wake him up. I got out of the bed and felt very cold. I looked down reveling to myself I was naked. Oh yeah you two had sex. I walked out of his room quickly and into my room. I got ready to take a shower. I hoped in. My thoughts rushed through my head. I can't believe I had sex with him. I wasn't going to choose him. I don't want our relationship again. I just don't want to have sex every single night with him, I want a connection like I do with Anthony.

- after shower -

I got dressed and headed upstairs. There was Logan eating food. A smirk appeared on his face. My face stayed the same. I walked towards the refrigerator. Logan made his way over to me. His hands went around my waist. He turned me around and started kissing me. I pulled away.

Logan: What's wrong?

Y/N: This.

I point my finger at the both of us.

Y/N: I think we only like each other for sex and kissing.

Logan looked down.

Logan: So that sex meant nothing to you?

Y/N: I have feelings for someone else. I don't think we're good together.

Logan pressed my body against the fridge and started kissing me again. I kissed back because god knows why.

Logan: Jump.

I jumped and he walked downstairs still kissing me. He laid me on the bed and started taking his shirt off.

Y/N: Stop!

He stopped and looked confused.

Y/N: This is what I mean! You just want sex!

Logan: But you kissed back!

Y/N: I didn't mean too.

Logan: Get out.

I got up and left. I walked upstairs and towards the parking lot. Their was only one person that could make me feel better.

- 10 minutes later -

I opened the door.

Y/N: Anthony?!

I yelled from the door. I closed the door.

Anthony: Hey!

He smiled and approached me. I instantly felt guilty. I attempted to fake a smile but failing. Anthony tiled his head.

Anthony: Are you ok?

Y/N: No.

I looked down.

Y/N: Can I talk to you?

I looked back up. My throat became very tight.

Anthony: Yeah.

He grabbed my hand and lead me outside to the backyard. His hand made me feel safe. I sat down as he sat down. He waited for me to start talking. He stared at me. He's so prefect so patient with everything. I looked at him. More guilt went through my body.

Y/N: I'm sorry.

Anthony hands intertwined with my fingers.

Anthony: For what?

I then explained everything that had happen yesterday. He sat there nodding his head as I talked.

Anthony POV:

She explained everything she needed to tell me. Apart of me wanted to scream at the top of my lungs at the damn world. I was mad it wasn't me having sex with her. I was mad because I want her in my life so bad. I want her to love me more then friends. The other part of me felt like i did achieve something. Y/N is telling me everything she needs to tell me. I'm glad she can tell me anything. She kept taking how it was all confusing.

Anthony: That was a lot.

I let go of her hands.

Anthony: If you think your relationship is better with Logan then be with him.

Those words made me want to drown. If you think your relationship is better with Logan then be with him.

Y/N: But i don't want to be with him. I want to be with you.

Anthony: You do?

Y/N: Yes but I'm ruining a friendship with Logan... and I love our friendship.

Anthony: It's your choice. I can't help you decided.

I acted like I was ok with what she told me but I was faking it. I wanted to grab her face and kiss her again. I wanted to talk to her about how beautiful and prefect she is. Every word she said hurt me even more.

Anthony: I just hope you pick the right one because I don't want you to get hurt.
.
.
little did Anthony know that he'd be one hurting her.