stop kissing me

Anthony POV:

We all walked out of the airport and all I saw was building everywhere. I saw lights everywhere too. I was amazed by everything I couldn't stop looking around. I got snapped out of my thoughts from tapping on my shoulder. I looked down to see some fans. I took pictures with them, then noticed I had no clue where everyone went. I looked around to find no one. I started to call Y/N phone.

Y/N: Hello? Why are you calling me?

Anthony: You guys left me.

Y/N: What?

I heard some movement happen probably her looking in the car for me.

Y/N: Jake! Turn around we left Anthony!

Anthony: No no! It's fine, I'll get an uber to the hotel.

Y/N: Ok, are you sure?

Anthony: Yes babe I'm sure.

I ended the call and started requesting an Uber.

- at hotel -

I walked in the hotel hoping to see
Y/N or Chance waiting for me, but nobody was there. I checked in and made my way to the elevator. It opened up and I saw some people kissing. I walked in as the elevator door shut. The people got off each other. My mouth opened when I saw who it was. It was Y/N and Chance kissing.

Y/N: Chance! What the hell!

She pushed Chance off her.

Anthony: No! What the hell was that?

Y/N: it's not what it looks like! Chance kissed me first, I swear Tony!

I took a deep breath trying to control myself. The elevator dinged. It was our floor. I started walking out and was follow by the two kissers. I turned around.

Anthony: Y/N, just don't come in our room stay with Chance.

I walked away with that. Tears formed in my eyes. Don't cry over a girl Tony. She's not just a damn girl. She's special. I opened my door and sat my bags down. I just want Y/N so bad in my life. Why would Chance, my best friend do this to me? And
Y/N? I have no clue. They didn't expect me to walk in. If I didn't walk in they probably won't even tell me they kissed.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: Chance!

I called for Chance from my bed.

Chance: What?

He came out from the bathroom with a toothbrush in his mouth.

Y/N: Tony is almost here. Let's go to the lobby and wait for him.

Chance: Ok. Let me brush my teeth.

He went to the bathroom and finished brushing his teeth. I lowkey felt bad leaving Anthony on accident. I'm just glad he wasn't that salty.

Chance: Let's go hoe!

I laughed. He always called me hoe but I was fine with it. It was kinda our joke. I walked up and went out the door.

Chance: Anthony is lucky to have you. Honestly any guy is lucky to have you.

I felt his eyes look my body up and down. I immediately felt self conscious. I hated when boys besides Anthony did that. I didn't respond to him and kept walking to the elevator. We got there and I pressed the button.

Chance: I wonder why Jake wanted to come to Vegas so bad.

While Chance was saying that he kept looking at my breast. Not a good time to wear a push up bra Y/N!

Y/N: I dunno know.

The elevator opened and we walked in. The doors shut leaving us all alone in the elevator.

Chance: Not gonna lie. You look so good right now.

Chance bit his lip and came closer to me.

Chance: I just want to get my hands on you.

He placed his hands on my hips. His lips came and crashed into mine. I didn't kiss back.

Y/N: Stop kissing me!

Chance: Let it happen babe.

I hated him calling me babe. His hands traveled up my body. He started kissing me more. I struggled getting him off me, he was way to strong. Ding!

Y/N: Chance! What the hell!

I finally pushed him off me.

Anthony: No! What the hell was that?

Y/N: it's not what it looks like! Chance kissed me first, I swear Tony!

Why? Why me? Why, why?! I swear I had a relationship that was going to last! Now this is the end! A tear fell from my eye. The elevator dinged and Anthony walked out. He then turned around.

Anthony: Y/N, just don't come in our room stay with Chance.

I opened my mouth to speak but nothing came out. Tears fell from eyes as Chance stood there.

Chance: I-I can fix this.

Y/N: If only it were that easy.