movie night

Anthony POV:

I sat at the Team 10 house staring at my black phone screen. I was nervous meeting Y/N. She's just a girl I shouldn't be THIS nervous. I mean I've talked about her for years on how prefect she is and now I'm meeting her? It doesn't make sense I guess I'm in shock.

Chance: Hey Anthony. Don't be so hard on yourself, ok?

Anthony: Huh?

Chance: Just chill.

I look back down ignoring his comment. I heard the door open and a voice saying 'Yo!' It must be Y/N. I got up and fixed my hair. I stepped out in front of the entry way. Y/N and our faces meet.

Anthony: Hey!

Y/N: Hi...

Her face was all red. I wonder why she'd be nervous to talk to me, I'm a nobody.

Jake: Well this is awkward! Come meet Chance.

Jake took Y/N to go meet Chance. Chance gave her a big hug and grinned at me. I shook my head in return. I sighed out and sat down. Yet again you fucked up Anthony. I looked up to catch Y/N staring at me. She quickly looked back at Jake and Chance.

Anthony: We should all go out to eat!

Y/N looked back at me and smiled.

Y/N: Yeah.... that will be fun!

I got up and walked towards her. I could see Jake and Chance smirking at us.

Anthony: Shall we go?

I asked and smiled. I held out my hand waiting for her to grab it.

Y/N: hmmm.... I guess!

She grabbed my hand and smiled. We walked towards the front door swinging our hands back and forth. I heard Jake and Chance laugh. Y/N and I turned around to see what they were laughing about. And sure enough Jake was vlogging us! Y/N quickly let go of my hand.

Jake: Ouuuu! We got some angry lovebirds!

Jake and Chance laughed.

Y/N and Anthony: Fuck off!

We both looked at each other and laughed. I opened the door letting
Y/N go first. Chance pulled me back.

Chance: Take my word. You two will fall in love.

He whispered to me. I looked down and smiled. What if we actually do fall in love? Just maybe. We all piled into Jake's truck. I sat in the back with Y/N.

- skip after lunch and back at house -

Tessa and Erika planned movie night tonight. We were watching a scary movie and I prayed that Y/N would sit by me and cuddling into me for comfort. I walked over to the couch and sat down. All I had to do was wait for Y/N. I heard a cute giggle behind me so I turned around and saw Chance talking to Y/N. Jealousy went through my body. I got up and went back upstairs to separate myself from everyone. I should stop being a bitch about this I mean she can have guy friends. I have no clue why I'm getting jealous. Chance wouldn't steal her from me. Well she was never mine but I always wanted her to be mine. I heard Y/N ask from downstairs where I was. I then heard a lot of 'ouuus'. I got up from the bed and went downstairs.

Jake: There he is!

Y/N smiled when she saw me. I smiled back. I walked over to her and sat down by her.

Y/N: Where were you?

Anthony: I forgot my phone upstairs.

Y/N POV:

Y/N: Where were you?

Anthony: I forgot my phone upstairs.

I looked across the room and saw Anthony's phone. Little lies he was telling.

Y/N: it's over there.

I pointed to the other side of the room.

Anthony: oh, there it is!

He smiled. The movie began to play and I scooted closer to Anthony. He put his arm around me. I smiled and stared off to nothing. I was so excited that this was happening. I'm gaining a crush on Anthony or maybe it's been there since that Instagram DM? I focused back on the screen. A scary clown popped up. I screamed along with a few other people. Anthony pulled me closer towards him.

- after the movie -

Anthony went to go film a part of the vlog with Jake. I enjoyed having his company during the movie. I felt the couch sink down by me on both sides. It was Tessa and Erika.

Tessa: Hey!

Y/N: Hi!

Erika: So you and Anthony?

Y/N: What about us?

Tessa: You know! You two holding hands and now cuddling?!

Y/N: it's nothing... well for now.

I laughed cause causing them to laugh.

Erika: Anthony really likes you. He was taking about you before you came over.

Tessa: Omg! He wouldn't stop! All he was taking about was how you two text all the time and how your beautiful.

Y/N: awww! That's adorable!

I smiled.

Erika: If he ask you out, give him a chance please?

Y/N: I will. Trust me I was already going to yes if he did.

Tessa: He will definitely ask you out and I ship you two so hard!

Erika: Same! Let's make a fan account for them!

Erika's eyes lit up. We all laughed at that idea.

Y/N: Well I'm going to go now. It's getting late.

Erika: Ok bye!

They both hugged me. I was at the door and I heard someone say something behind me.

Y/N: What?

I turned around to reveal Anthony.

Anthony: Not gonna say bye to me?

We held his arms out. I walked towards him and gave him a big bear hug. Not to sound cliché or anything but it felt so right in his arms. My head was rested on his chest and his chin was on top of my head. It was just... right.

Y/N: Bye Anthony.

Anthony: Bye.

I walked out the door. As soon as the door shut I squealed.