fights turn into more

Y/N POV:

- two days later -

I was sitting on Marks bed watching him edit since I had nothing better to do.

Y/N: I need to talk to you.

I think it was time to open up about everything to him.

Mark: Yeah let's talk.

He stopped editing and sat by me.

Y/N: I overheard your conversation with Logan about him saying if he didn't mess up anything then we'd still be together.

Mark: Of course you did.

Y/N: Does he still love me like that?

Mark: Yes he does. He misses you so much Y/N.

Tears formed in my eyes.

Y/N: Anthony called me and i asked him for advice. He said just take you time and don't fake a relationship when a pure one is right in front of you.

Mark: That's great advice. You should try to find the real one.

Y/N: I know which one is real.

Mark: Then go for that one.

- flashback -

Y/N: Logan you've been doing this for months now! I feel broken. You push me to the side. I for once felt like I found the love of my life but no! You really fucked up Logan! I think we are better off friends.

Tears were streaming down my face. Logan had tears coming out of his eyes.

Logan: I do too.

Y/N: Why Logan? Why did you do this to me?

Logan: I guess I wasn't satisfied with you anymore.

Y/N: That makes me feel really good about myself.

I stormed off leaving it at that.

- end of flashback -

Y/N: Yeah I think I know who I want.

Mark: Make sure it's real ok?

I nodded my head and left.

I walked next store into Logans room. He sat on his bed with Maverick in his hand. He studied him. Logan glanced at the door and saw me.

Logan: Are you just gonna stare or come in?

I smiled and walked in, closing the door behind me. I sat by him making Maverick fly away.

Logan: Are you just gonna act like your ok?

I sat there and didn't say anything. I just stared at Maverick. He flew up on the top of the cage looking out the window.

Logan: What did you mean when you said 'it would damage more things then I needed it too.'

Y/N: I meant what I said.

Logan: What would you damage?

Y/N: My relationship with you. Maybe even Anthony.

Logan: What? I just.... don't get it.

Y/N: I overheard your conversation with Mark.

Logan: Oh, makes sense.

Y/N: You miss me?

Logan: I miss a lot of things about you. I miss the way you would always ask how I am. How you would always listening to me when I knew you didn't give a shit about it. I miss the way you cuddle with me when you were sad. I miss everything about you. And I've tried so hard to forgot about our relationship. But I fucking can't Y/N. You are literally prefect. You didn't screw up our relationship in on god damn way. I did screw it up in many ways.