clubbing *smut*

Y/N POV:

Emily: Omg yes! This dress is so fucking cute!

She said as she looked at what I was wearing. I wasn't that convinced in it because it was to short for my taste.

Y/N: I dunno.

Emily: Girl yes.

Anthony walked in and looked me up and down. He keep staring. I heard Emily laugh to herself because she knew she was right about that Anthony wouldn't stop looking at me.

Anthony: You look great.

He finally look at my eye. He pulled me into a hug.

Anthony: I can't wait to get my hands on you tonight.

He whispered into my ear. I giggled. Emily cleared her throat.

Emily: Enough of you guys. We need to go to the club.

- at club -

I was dancing with Anthony as I kissed him one last time. All my friends were here and it was prefect. I love having fun with my friends.

Logan: Y/N!! Come here and take drink!

I shook my head. I hated drinking. My first boyfriend was an alcoholic and abused me for about a year. It made me never want to drink. I guess my body thinks it a terrible thing to do. It can be if you drink to much.

Anthony: Baby girl just fucking do it!

My friends were cheering me on it drink.

Y/N: Ugh! No!

I screamed over the crowd. They ignored me and continued to drink. Anthony was barely drinking because he said he had a surprise for tonight and didn't want to ruin it by drinking.

- after clubbing -

Anthony and I came back to my apartment. I laugh as I opened up the door. I took my heels off as Anthony took his shoes off.

*smut warning* props to my friend for writing this part lol

Anthony pushed me against the wall and started kissing me. He planted kissings down my neck.

Anthony: Jump.

He demanded. I jumped into his arms. He walked me into my bedroom and laid me on the bed. He took off his shirt as he bit his bottom lip. I took my dress off leaving me in a bra and a thong. Anthony took his pants off. He began kissing me more. His hands went behind my back and struggled to unhook my bra. I giggled as he failed. He finally took it off. His kisses went down to my breast. He sucked on the top part of my breast making sure to leave a hickey.

He made his way down to my thong. He slipped it off. He began to eat me out. I softly moaned as he did. I pushed him off.

Y/N: Finger me.

He started fingering me harder and harder. Each time I moaned louder till I gasped for breath.

Anthony: My turn.

We switch spots. He took off his pants and underwear. Anthony's dick was incredible long. I began to rubbed it with my hands. His hands clawed into the sheets. He tried holding back his moans but failed. I started giving him tip as he moaned louder. I started deepthroating him. He moaned.

Anthony: Baby.

He said as he moaned. He pulled me on top of him and kissed me.

Anthony: Let's do this.

I knew what he meant. He wanted to make us official. I nodded my head. I wasn't scared. I lost my virginity about 2 years ago to Logan. I really thought Logan and I would stay together forever.

- flashback -

Y/N: I'm scared Logan.

Logan: Baby girl. You'll be fine. Trust me, please.

He spread out my legs and got himself in position.

Logan: Ready?

I nodded my head. He put his dick in and started to thrust slowly. I moaned in pain but pleasure. I grabbed onto his back. My eyes were closed. I screamed in pain.

Y/N: Logan!

Logan: Faster?

Y/N: Y-yeah!

He thrusted faster. I moaned loudly.

- flashback over -

Anthony put me on the bottom of him and put himself on top. He spread my legs out. He slowly put the tip of his dick in. Once he fully put it in, he started to thrust slowly. I bite my lip trying to hold back anymore moans. A moan slipped out. He began to go faster as I scratched his back.

Anthony POV:

- next day -

I made my way back into the Team 10 house. Last night was incredible. I can finally call Y/N my baby girl. I started walking upstairs back to my room.

Jake: HEY!

I looked behind me to see Jake, Chance, and Chad. Jake was vlogging, of course.

Chance: Where were you last night?

I continued walking upstairs but they followed me.

Chad: Wait, wait. Check his back.

Jake lifted up my shirt to reveal all the scratches Y/N had given me last night. I blushed as they saw them. They all laughed and did "ooo".

Jake: Are these from Y/N?

Anthony: Bro, just fucking stop.

I pushed past them going to my room. I sat on the bed. Chance came in.

Chance: Did Y/N let you do it to her last night?

Anthony: Yeah.

I smiled as I said it.

Chance: Buddy, you're in love huh?

Anthony: Yeah.

I looked into his eyes smiling and blushing. He was smiling widely.